1.1

"저왔어요! [I'm here]", Chan burst in the room. Changbin, Felix and I looked at him and smiled. We all smiled together.

Just kidding. They didn't smile. I would, but they wouldn't. "Welcome back", I said smiling and actually waving seeing him with a bag of Ramen noodles, that were cooked. "Foooddd, thank you, Chan 배고프다! [I'm starving!]", Felix said, running up to a table grinning and tapping the table to show that he needs to put it on the table. Chan did so. Chan, Felix, Changbin and I ate together at the table making the silliest and stupidest jokes as if we were drunk, we didn't touch any alcohol that afternoon. "현진이한테전화할거예요! [I'm gonna call Hyunjin!]" I admitted.

"왜부르려고그래, 그애가너한테반해서그래? [Why do you want to call him, is it because he's your crush]?" Changbin scoffed, making the other two boys laugh. "조용히안해 [You won't shut up], won't you?". This made Chan and Lix laugh even more. Changbin gave me a very big dramatic eye roll. I sighed. They're such idiots. As I grabbed my phone, Changbin leaned a bit to the left to see what I was doing on my phone, "아좀, 창빈! [Please, Changbin!]" I turned my back to him, which made Felix, he sat in front of me, see what I was doing. I didn't care. "Oh Hyunjin, 사랑합니다가슴저리게, 제친구가되어주시겠어요? [I love you so much my heart aches, will you be my boyfriend]". Changbin dramatically 'imitated' me using his hands. Felix snorted with laughter, while Chan's smile slowly left his face. "Just 불쌍한소녀를내버려두고. [leave the poor girl alone]", Bang Chan said displeased, which made me smile and which made the other two finally shut up. I pressed on my phone, on the button that said call.

He picked up. "안녕하세요효리 [Hey Hyo-Ri]", Hyunjin said. I answered him, saying hi back. After a while of having a basic conversation. Chan suggested going to Hyunjin, Lee know or my cousin and Seungmin their room. I also heard Jisung and Jeongin their voices in the background, so they'll probably be there too. I grabbed my phone, and left with the other three boys to go to Lee Know's room.

Not only that, but I entered the room, and waved. "안녕하세요여러분 [Hi everyone]" I said with a welcoming smile on my face. I couldn't help but notice my cousin and Han sitting next to eachother on a cozy grey couch, almost even cuddling in front of the TV. Their closeness made me smile slightly, I want to be friends like that with someone.

I also saw Felix taking place next to Hyunjin. On a chair, ofcourse. Everyone was here. I saw Lee Know and Han look at a romantic movie? I mean that's what I thought. Furthermore, I decided to watch it with them, since I love romantic movies. I invited Chan and Changbin to watch it with us. I also wanted to ask Hyunjin and Felix. But they were too busy watching videos on Felix's phone. I didn't feel like disturbing them.