2.7

"어떻게할까요?! [What should we do]", I heard Taeyeon freak out.

I instructed them to check her pulse, so they could determine if she was alive. And thank god she was, she was fine. "잘됐군요, 효리, 효리, 그녀를확인해볼수있어? [She's fine I think, Hyo-Ri, can you check up on her]", I heard Seungmin ask me. So I agreed and went to check up on her. Everyone was on their way to see who was behind the sofa.

When the old lady saw who was lurking behind the sofa, her heart started racing with worry. It was obvious everyone could read that off her face and her expressions.

"정말괜찮은거예요?! [Are you sure she's okay]", the woman kept asking me. When Chan, Felix, and others arrived, words started flooding from their mouths, especially from Chan's mouth.

"Is she okay?", Chan asked me with concern, as if he and this person were good friends. "Yeah, she's fine.", I looked at him and tried to give him a caring smile. Who was this person, and why was he so worried about her? And even more important, why did it feel like I recognized her from somewhere? It gave me the chills, it felt like everyone knew her, except for me. It made me uncomfortable.

 It made me uncomfortable

The current situation.

"子瑜... [Tzuyu]", I heard the old lady sigh silently. 'Was that Chinese?', I had asked myself. Was the old lady Chinese? I could swear she spoke Korean fluently earlier. Things were really driving me crazy. Who was this woman that everyone knew. What was this all about?

By now, everyone went back to where they were earlier.

Bang Chan and KangYeong-hwa really got along well. They had only known each other for a short time, but their friendship was already very close to blossoming.

Yet, I suspect that was because they both had an unwavering spirit of leadership.

However, they weren't the only one who were becoming friends. Ever since the apocalypse started, Changbin and Jiwoo have been growing closer.

It felt as if Jiwoo was attempting to replace me and take over my role in Changbin's life, one of his best friends.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely don't mind Jiwoo, but it annoyed me...

There were a lot of duos, like Chan and Yeong-hwa, Felix and Hyunjin, Leeknow and Han, ...

Just a few days ago, it would have been Changbin and me, but now Jiwoo was about to take over my place. That's what I thought. I wasn't sure, though. Despite everything, Jiwoo was still known as one of the most kind-hearted people in this building. So there probably was no such thing as taking over my place.

A few minutes later, I.N.'s voice caught me off guard, since I had been lost in my thoughts. "어떡해요, 너무배고파요 [I'm so hungry]" I.N. cried loudly.

We all were hungry to be honest. It had been a while since we had eaten... We hadn't eaten in a long time. It had been a day now. A day without food, our stomachs were growling with hunger.

"우리는음식이필요합니다 [We need food]", Hyunjin fretted. We really had to leave.

So that was what we were going to do. We were going to leave this room and go to the cafeteria. But first, we needed a plan...

Author's note:

Sorry for uploading today, instead of uploading sunday.. I was very busy since my exams are coming up.

Please forgive me and omg I can't believe I've been so dumb... I've been writing 'authors note' instead of 'author's note' many times in my story, how did I not realize..? ㅜㅜ