1.2

"키스! 키스! [Kiss! Kiss!]", We all were shouting in front of the TV. The Platonic lovers who finally grew close and now stood in front of each other were about to kiss. Everyone was watching TV now. Changbin made Lix and Hyunjin watch it too.

We were huddled together, drinking soju glasses and watching TV, when suddenly a news report appeared on the screen. The news anchor interrupted the program to bring us breaking news: a zombie outbreak had occurred in Seoul. Live footage showed zombies escaping from a large mall in the city. The reporter told us that it was not clear how the outbreak started, but urged all citizens to stay calm and stay safe.

The government had informed the news station that the zombies seemed to follow sound, so citizens should avoid making loud noises. "물린다면좀비로변합니다 [You will turn into a zombie if you're bitten.]". "What the fuck", Felix interrupted the girl's speaking. We didn't really understand what she said, something with 5 minutes? Something that takes 5 minutes? We didn't hear it, because of Felix. "더많은정보를얻기위해채널을고정하세요. [Stay tuned for more information]". Chan turned the TV off.

I immediately turned my head to Chan. "오빠 what should we do [Older brother?]" I worried, already getting stressed out.

"괜찮을거야 [you'll be okay]", I heard my cousin say. I sighed. "JYP에전화하겠습니다 [I'm going to call JYP]", the oldest of the group immediately blurted out. He grabbed his phone, and without a second, I immediately heard the sound—the sound that the phone makes when calling someone. The members and I were waiting for him to pick up. Waiting for their boss to pick up, so he could tell them what they had to do in that situation.

Chan was still trying to call him while I took my phone, I immediately searched up how far the mall was from the JYP entertainment building, you know the building where they work. Where the boys work. I used Google Maps to find the mall and how far it was from where they work. There was a 20 minutes distance.

Felix came closer to me to see what I was doing on my phone, "What are you doing?" he whispered close to my ear. I ignored him and then looked over at the members. I saw Han his leg going up and down from the stress. Not only that, but I felt bad for him, luckily he had a friend like my cousin who placed his hand on his knee which made him a bit more relaxed. "젠장, 그는왜전화를안받나요? [Damn it, why isn't he answering the phone?]" I yelled out of frustration. I looked around and saw everyone stressing out except for Changbin, my best friend. He looked so angry, he looked so done. I gulped seeing him. "우리는혼자있는것같다 [Looks like we're on our own]", Chan said very irritated. How could their boss leave them all alone in an APOCALYPSE? What kind of boss does that?! "Again", Chan added silently and looked at me only this time. I looked away.