2.1

"우리어떻게해야되죠? [What should we do]", Taeyeon asked the others, while freaking out.

The banging grew increasingly louder with each passing second... We didn't make a lot of sound, so why did the zombies break through the other door and come here? Overwhelmed, that's what we were, by loud noises and a great deal of stress as we tried to find a way to leave.

"탈출해야하고, 우리가들어가던문을통과해야합니다. 다른선택의여지가없습니다 [We have to escape, we have to go through the door that we used to get in. There's no other choice left]", Yeong-hwa suggested. He barely finished speaking when a sound escaped the girl with long hair. "야, 미쳤어?! [Hey, are you crazy?!]", she yelled at him. The door we used to enter the office was our only means of escape.

'Taeyeon shouldn't talk back if she doesn't know what she's doing.' That's definitely what Jiwoo thought of her. And I figured that out because she said exactly this:

"네가더좋은생각을가지고있는것같지는않아? [It's not like you have a better idea, so]".

The sight of steam escaping from Taeyeon's ears made it clear that she was seething with anger. Maybe he was right. I get where Taeyeon was coming from, but really there wasn't any other way for us to escape.

She told us that it was too dangerous for us to go through that door.

"태연아, 괜찮아, 내가지켜줄게 [Taeyeon, it's okay, I'll protect you]", my eyes immediately widened as I heard Jeongin say those words.

He will protect her, did I hear that right? While looking at Jeongin, I also spotted Seungmin next to him, and noticed a smirk on Seungmin's face that was getting bigger within seconds. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh because of these two boys. I shifted my attention to Taeyeon, who thought she could now leave the office through the door. It's funny how he could sway her opinion so quickly after they had just met.

"They're so cute", Felix, who was standing next to me, whispered with an australian accent in my ear. Felix's low voice sent shivers down my spine as he whispered in my ear, making me startled. "You startled me", I quickly said.

His chuckle was infectious, and his smile warmed my heart. I think I finally understood why all those 'stays' call him the sunshine of Stray Kids. I smiled back to him.

"유용할수있는모든것을모으세요! [Collect everything that might be useful]", our two leaders kept saying while searching for stuff we could use as weapons. I remember that the newswoman said that if you got bitten by a zombie, you would turn into one. To avoid it, I went to find a first aid kit. To prevent zombie bites on the arm, bandages are a must-have in an aid kit.

Won't that make us safer, putting a bandage on our arm (under elbow close to pulse)? Then, if a zombie bites you, they will bite the bandage and not your arm. So you won't be infected.

As the others made weapons, Changbin and I were searching for a first aid kit. After searching for a while, we found two kits.

Author's note:

Apparently J.Y.P Entertainment has a total of 14 floors. Also, want to let you all know that I don't know if his office is on the 12th floor. I mean, this is a fictional story anyway. I've never been in J.Y.P Entertainment, or at least in S Korea.