2.2

I couldn't believe it. My dream was coming true, living and studying in South Korea. It was my second time ever in South Korea. I could only speak Korean because of my parents. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have known how to talk in Korean.

I didn't really have family in Seoul, except for my aunt, her son. My parents were still in Sydney, and almost my whole family lived in Busan.

Except for my aunt. My aunt had a family, she had a husband and a son named Minho. So, Minho was my cousin. I didn't really know much about him at first, since I didn't have much contact to my family in Seoul. Believe me, I know my family in Busan, though.

Not only that, but I always begged my parents to let me study in South Korea. That's why I was really happy to be here. There was this friend of mine, he left me to go to Korea too, a few years ago. He made me want to study to become a doctor. It's true that he never told me what he was going to do in this country. But I was sure that it was something good for him. Something that fit him. I don't remember his name anymore. I think his name was Chris, but I wasn't sure.

Here's the thing, my aunt told my cousin to come grab me from the airport.