1.8

She gave him her hairpin. The long haired girl had two hairpins in her hair. It wouldn't matter if she missed one anyway. When she gave Jisung her hairpin he quickly passed everyone in line and ended up at the door. He looked at the door and was right. The door's lock was so basic that it could be opened with a hairpin. Han was a genius in this kind of stuff. If he never debuted in a boy group he would definitely be a criminal. You can't change my mind.

Finally, the door to his office creaked open, revealing a dimly lit room. After more than two hours it was finally open! We all went inside and saw an office. The receptionist didn't lie after all.

"여기가상사분의사무실인가요? [So this is your boss his office]", I heard the girl with short black hair say to Jeongin and Seungmin. The two boys both nodded yes.

I still didn't know the newcomers their names. The only thing I knew is that the girl with long hair was Taeyeon. It was around 6' o'clock now. J.Y Park had a lot of furniture in his office.

Almost no one talked. Except for the girl with short hair, Seungmin and I.N. They were one of the few people talking. Chan and the new guy were also talking, they were talking next to me.

 Chan and the new guy were also talking, they were talking next to me

The current situation.

    -

When Chan and the new guy were done with talking they came to the conclusion to barricade the door to the hallway too. The door that led us from the hallway to the office.

And that's what they did. They had put J. Y. Park's big bookshelf in front of the door. Now we were safe. Now I could relax without worrying about the zombies.

I had nothing to do, I was bored. I felt like getting to know the newcomers. That's why I went over to the table where Seungmin, I.N, and the girl with short hair were sitting.

After half an hour I came to know the girl. She was very kind. Her name was Jiwoo. She had told me that she worked part-time at J.Y Park entertainment as a receptionist and was an art student. Jiwoo was around the same age as the maknaes.

As I came to get to know her she also asked the same information about me. So, I told the girl my name, that I earned money by working at my best friend's restaurant. I told her that when you step into my best friend's restaurant, you're immediately greeted by trendy music and a lively atmosphere that attracts young people. I helped her decorate the place. There's more people working there, but I lovei helping her out twice or thrice a week, and when I do, so I earn money. I also told Jiwoo that I was studying to become a doctor.

This is my second to last year until I become a doctor. But I'm not sure if I'll ever be a doctor because of the apocalypse.

At last, I had also told her that I was around Lee know's age.