1.5

"아이씨정말짜증난다! [aish, I'm really annoyed]", Han groaned. We've been here for more than half an hour. We've been stuck waiting for JYP in an empty hallway... With only 9 people. It's been so long since we last saw or heard from someone other than ourselves."Everyone is annoyed, no need to mention it," Felix murmured and then added "Not like it's going to make JYP appear anyway.". There would be a fight if Han heard that. I'm glad he didn't.

Ten minutes had passed by. I don't think all the members felt like staying put in front of J. Y. Park's office, especially Changbin. I doubt they share the same sentiment because their actions spoke louder than words when they began pounding on the door. I saw Changbin sprint towards it, desperately attempting to pry open the door. It made a lot of sound; it made me uncomfortable. But someone had to do it.

There were also members like me, who were sitting and looking at them trying to open the door. Such as Hyunjin, Jisung, Jeongin and Lee Know. The rest was trying to open the door.

 The rest was trying to open the door

The current situation.

All of a sudden, sound echoed around us, not just from ourselves, but also from the door we had entered the hallway through. It's been a while since we heard sound coming from there. We quickly agreed that those who were doing nothing but sitting on the benches, myself included, were going to check it out.

As we rounded the corner, the door swung open, revealing a group of people. I could see a girl and a boy struggling to carry an old woman. There was also another girl with them. She was behind them. They were rushing in as fast as they could, panting and looking terrified. Their frantic expressions indicated that something was horribly wrong.

Before we could even ask them what happened, we saw it. Behind them, shambling figures appeared. The sight of their torn clothes and vacant eyes sent a chill down our spine. Zombies. We had heard stories and seen movies, but nothing could have prepared us for the reality of the situation.

Author's note:

Happy New year!!!! I hope 2024 becomes a great year!