2.3

The room was busy again. Everyone was walking around doing the things they had to. Some were making weapons, while Taeyeon and I were busy with the aid kits. We found three aid kits afterward. Our pulses were already wrapped with bandage. We were wrapping the bandage around other people's arms.

Everyone, except for Chan, Yeong-hwa, and Lee Know, had bandages wrapped around them. They had been too busy making or searching for weapons in J.Y. Park's office.

Chan was now in front of me. He was just looking at me while I was securing his arms with bandages. When I finished wrapping it around his arm, he thanked me with a smile.

While Taeyeon was occupied with Yeong-hwa beside me, Leeknow arrived right after Chan left in front of me.

I was silently finishing with wrapping the bandage on his arm when sound came from him. "괜찮으세요? [Are you okay]", that's what escaped his lips. I looked at my cousin and gave him a soft smile.

"난괜찮아, 너는? [I'm fine, what about you]", I replied to his words.

He told me not to be scared. He made sure to let me know that I wasn't alone in this situation and that I could rely on him whenever I needed to.

My cousin may come across as mean, but he has a kind side to him too.

I can still remember watching fan videos with some members as a joke. Seungmin was considered the most 'savage' member in one of these videos, while Lee Know was deemed the 'meanest'. These, so-called stays, were definitely fake!

They were fake stays because they actually meant it! There was this time when I came across a video with the same concept, but in that video they laughed with it. Which made it clear that it was just a joke. These people were real stays.

Now, the thing that I wanted to say. My cousin isn't mean. He has a kind heart, after all.

It was almost time to leave. Since we were on the 12th floor, we had to go down a lot of floors. Everyone had bandages wrapped around their two pulses. Taeyeon and I were just sitting down. The leaders, Chan and Yeong-hwa found and crafted so many things that we could use as weapons. They were really smart.

As I sat there with Taeyeon, my curiosity started to consume me. I knew why everyone in this building entered JYP Entertainment but her. I didn't know a thing about her! Why was she not as open as the rest? Was she hiding something from me, or from us? My overthinking abruptly ended when words I didn't want to say escaped my mouth. "왜여기까지왔어, JYP엔터테인먼트에? [Why did you come to JYP Entertainment]", it slided off my tongue.

The expression she gave me was very easy to read. I could read off Taeyeon her expression that she was sad. "그건중요하지않아. [It doesn't matter]", she quickly shaked off the question, giving me a very trying to be nice smile. I sighed.

There we were. We were going to try to go downstairs. We had a plan.