Chapter - 01 ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

• whatsapp •

whatsapp

Me:
Hii Rehan..

Rehan:
Hello??

Me:
How are you??

Rehan:
I'm good wbu??

Me:
I'm fine.. ohh I wanted to talk to you if ur free care

Rehan:
Hmm say..

We always talk like strangers, our conversation is awkward, and whenever I try to talk to him, he's often in a bad mood. Sometimes, I'm busy with my surgery. The only thought that comes to my mind is: What if our relationship doesn't work out in the future? I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to leave him. If he expresses that he wants to break up, then I'll let him go. I'm not obsessed, but I'm attached to him.

My worst habit is becoming overly attached to someone when they show me love, to the point where I might not be able to handle it if they leave.

"Bestieeee!!! I have important news for you; open the door!" the girl exclaimed, shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Yaah stop shouting it's not ur house, you'll scare the neighbors, so maintain the decorum" I said scolding her

"Fuck that decorum I have a good news to share!" Aisha exclaimed in excitement.

She is Aisha Kapoor, my best friend. We met in college, and she is also my roommate. She works as an anesthesiologist, and we both work at AIIMS hospital.

She is a very bubbly girl who always makes everyone laugh at her jokes. She is beautiful, intelligent-everything a guy needs in his girl.

"I'm getting married!" she said, jumping, and here I am in shock - my bestie is getting married...

With whom?

"Whose that lucky guy, and when did it happen?? Why didn't you say anything?? Huh my bestiee is getting married.." I said throwing questions on her

"Yaaah... you dramatic ass, stop and listen to me. I said it right, I'm seeing a guy. He proposed to me for marriage, and I said yes. Our parents also agreed. After one month, the functions are going to start, and you should be there from the start till the end... Okay?" she said, emphasizing the last words.

"Of course, I'll be there; it's 'AISHA KAPOOR'S WEDDING'... even if you don't call, aunty would invite her second daughter," I said, teasing her.

"Btw, were you talking to someone?" Aisha asked, and it dawned on me that I was talking to Rehan. I quickly unlocked my phone, but he had already gone offline.

"Yup, I was texting the guy I've been in a relationship with. I wanted to tell him that I'm ready for marriage, and his wait has come to an end," I said, feeling prepared to marry him. I had kept him waiting due to my career, and I don't want to delay it any longer.

"Oh, so finally meri bestie ne shadi ke liye haan kar di," she said teasing me as I ignored her and went towards my table.

(Finally my bestie has agreed to get married)

"Btw, I didn't show you a picture of my future husband," she said, taking her phone to show me the picture.

Finally, getting to see the man who is lucky to be with her.

Aisha's pov

I'm excited for my wedding and thrilled that he finally proposed after being in a relationship for 2 years. I used to think he wasn't serious, but I was wrong. He, along with everyone near me, supported me-especially my best friend, Aanya Malhotra, 'my savior'. If she hadn't been there for me, I don't know what would have happened. If Aanya is my savior, then Aarav Singh Rajvansh, my childhood best friend, is 'my happiness.' He's like a brother who protects me and cares for me like a princess. I may not be a real princess, but he is the true king of Rajasthan.

When he (Aisha's fiance) proposed to me for marriage, the first person I shared the news with was Aarav. He replied that if we are planning a wedding, it should be held in his palace. And guess what? He still remembers me saying that when I was 15, if I ever got married, my wedding should be held in a palace. I'm lucky to have a best friend like him.

Here I am with Aanya, showing her a picture of my love. She looked at the picture but didn't give any reaction. Instead, she said she would go for a walk outside. Her breathing was heavy, and she has a breathing problem, so I let her go to get some fresh air to stabilize her breath.

she had to endure a difficult childhood. When I learned about her past, I made a commitment to protect her from any harm. She has done numerous favors for me, and now it's my turn to stand by her through thick and thin.

my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.. it's my Love

"Hey love, how are you?" I asked happily

"I'm doing well, how about you, my wifey?" he said, making me blush. 'Wifey'-this was only in my mind.

"I'm fine"

No I'm not, my heart is beating fast

"Ooh, someone's blushing here," he said, making me even more flustered.

"I ain't blushing ok" I huffed

"Ok ok my sweetheart know I'll be going I have work to do" he said

"Ok byee see you later"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

kehte hai khuda ne is jahaan
main sabhi ke liye,
kisi naa kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye,
tera milana hai us rab kaa ishaara,
maane mujko banaaya tere jaise
hee kisi ke liye...

.
.
.
.
.

Heyy reader's I hope you all will like this part and I'm new here tho I have written one fanfiction which I won't enclose it now, I might reveal in future, then too I consider myself new coz I'm writing Indian novel for the very first time..
Please support me, and lots of love for all of you. Keep smiling..💜

Guess who's Aisha's fiance?!?

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💜

Follow me on Instagram for more  updates and spoilers 💜