Chapter - 09 ᴄʜᴀᴍᴋᴀᴅᴀʀ!!

I was walking towards the shop but I saw something which made me stop, a guy troubling the girls and old people who are passing by, bloody jerk

I was walking towards the shop but I saw something which made me stop, a guy troubling the girls and old people who are passing by, bloody jerk.. how can he trouble others like this..

"YUVRAJ!!!" Aarav shouted making me flinch.. as the rest of them came towards us hearing his voice.. he is angry and for the first time he looks scary..

The yuvraj guy turned and faced us ooh my fucking goodness, Chamkadar!!! What is he doing here??.. Aarav went towards him and we followed him..

"Ooh look the king is on streets, a very rare view" yuvraj said sarcastically mocking him.. why the hell is he acting like this..

"Don't you have shame, Yuvraj? I have been warning you not to trouble others, and now I guess I should take strict action against you," Aarav said in a cold voice, making me shiver.

I'm sure this guy has a personality disorder how can he change from flirt to cold..

I held Aarav's hand and he looked at me with a frown in his face. I went forward stood in front of yuvraj

"What a pleasant surprise Mr Yuvraj Singh" I said giving him a smile and he looked at me in horror..

"Youuuu!!! What the hell are you doing here Princess" He said surprisingly and not to forget still the same protective.. He Never forgets to call me princess..

"Who the hell are you to call her princess" Aarav said clenching his fist.. ooh not now please

"Guys let's go from here first then we will talk and you follow me" I said pointing towards yuvraj glaring at him..

💜

We all came to the palace and I was fuming in anger listening about yuvraj's behaviour as jiya said to me on the way to palace..

How did he become like this? He wasn't like this five years ago.. What the hell happened that changed him to this person?? I NEED MY ANSWERS...

This little piece of shit Yuvraj how dare he call my Aanya his princess, I'll break his mouth, bastard!!!

We were all in the living room as the elders were out for some work, and Aanya was angrily looking towards Yuvraj.