Chapter - 04 ᴍʏ ᴀʟᴏʀᴀ

As we all sat in the living room, Aisha introduced Jiya and Vihaan, the princess and prince of Rajasthan

As we all sat in the living room, Aisha introduced Jiya and Vihaan, the princess and prince of Rajasthan. She mentioned that there are three more cousins of Jiya and Vihaan, currently on vacation. While we were talking, Aisha excitedly hugged a man, possibly her best friend 'The king'.

As my eyes met his honey brown ones, 'Greek god' was the only word that came in my mind. He was handsome, tall, with a well-built body-perfect for a king. My heart raced as if it were in a marathon. Oh, my poor heart. Aanya, stop gawking. Maintain some distance and focus on being the best heart surgeon..

They were all discussing the wedding and functions, and I found myself lost in thoughts about how everything had changed. I was going to tell him that I was ready for marriage, but ended up hearing about his and Aisha's wedding. What will happen now if we face each other? Will I cry? Of course not. I shouldn't cry over that idiot. It's my Aishu's wedding, so no crying.

"Aani, where are you lost? I've noticed it for many days since you found out about that bastard; you keep zoning out. Just don't think about him; he doesn't deserve your love and your time, okay?" Aisha scolded. But what can I do? Our love faded, yet I was still attached to him. I never thought he would lie to me.

"Okay, my love, I won't think about him," I said. She nodded, but I noticed that Aarav was staring at me, which was quite distracting. However, I shrugged it off.

"Hello, ladies. What's going on here?" a beautiful lady approached us. She was wearing a crimson red saree that looked elegant, and she herself looked beautiful.

"Maa sa you finally came" jiya said hugging her.. ooh she is the former queen..

"Aunty, I missed you so much," Aisha said as she went and hugged her. The lady smiled and then looked toward me with a questioning expression.

"Who is this beautiful lady"

"This beauty here is my best friend Aanya Malhotra" Aisha said introducing me to the former queen

"Hello, Rajmata. Nice to meet you," I said politely, touching her feet to seek blessings.

"Nice to meet you too child" she said patting my head

"Aanya, is that you?" I heard a familiar male voice. As I turned, it was Uncle Dev. I smiled and went towards him, touching his legs to receive his blessings.

"Uncle how are you"

"I'm fine, and I'm meeting you after a long time. You have become skinnier. Why is that?" he said, showering me with many questions, making me chuckle and everyone else shocked.

"Dad, how do you know her?" Aarav asked Uncle. Don't tell me he is Uncle's son.

"She is Mr Malhotra's daughter"

"Really she is Divya's and yash's daughter" Aunty said in amusement and he nodded..

"Uncle, you here?" I asked, confused upon seeing him. Is he related to them?