Chapter - 02 ʀᴀᴊᴀꜱᴛʜᴀɴ

"Babe, are you okay? You look pale," Aisha asked as I took a deep breath and replied

"I'm fine; just need some fresh air. You know about my breathing problems. I'll just go and take a walk," I said, trying my best not to break down in front of her.

"Shall I accompany you??"

I said, "No, I'll go alone. Bye, take care," and walked out of our dorm.

Why, why, why? He could have told me he can't wait, and I would have let him go. Why does this happen to me? I love him, though I'm not good at expressing my feelings. We've had many fights, but we always used to get back together. I've said to him, "Let's break up" many times, but my heart and brain never agreed to let him go. I'm crying my heart out because I need answers. He has to explain why he did this to me.

I lost my dad when I was just 3 years old, and I miss him deeply. It's challenging to express these feelings to anyone because it seems like those I've loved have drifted away-my mom, who used to care for me but doesn't anymore, my brother and sister are busy with their own lives and they are enjoying their 'family', and even Rehan he also left me . My life feels like a mess, and I'm exhausted.

Dad I miss you.. please take me with you, I can't live without you..

"Aanya, are you fine? What happened to you? And why the hell are you crying?" a guy said, coming towards me.

"Dhruv, he... he is getting married," I said to my best friend while crying. He knows about me and Rehan; I once told him about us. I even mentioned Rehan to Aisha but never showed his picture.

"That bastard, how can he do that and who is he marrying with" he asked

"Aisha..."

He asked shockingly, "Our Aisha, Matlab Hamari best friend.." I nodded as I didn't have the energy to speak.

"Shh! Stop crying. I know it's hard, but you have to get yourself together. If you want, we can talk to Aisha about this matter," he said as I shook my head.

No no no.. I can't say to her, she has suffered much..

"No, don't tell her anything about this. I don't want her happiness to be destroyed. Just tell her that my boyfriend cheated on me. Promise me, please," I pleaded, knowing she would cancel her wedding, and I don't want that.

"Ok as you say"

What's gone is gone; I can't dwell on this and let it destroy me. I can live without him, just as I did before. I don't need anyone in my life.

.
.
.
.
.

•After 1 week•

I told her that my boyfriend, sorry, ex-boyfriend, cheated on me, and I broke up with him. She consoled me, and I feel fortunate to have her caring for me more than anything. That's enough for me. I won't let any person come between our friendship.

"Aani, hurry up! We have to leave for Rajasthan, and we will be late," Aisha said, shouting while I was in the bathroom.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed, shrugging off the thought that I will be attending my ex's wedding.

"Wait!! Where is dhruv" I asked

"He is outside waiting for us; let's go," Aisha said.

We all left for Rajasthan where the wedding will be held-a destination wedding. It will take place in the palace, and the king of Rajasthan is Aisha's best friend. Here, she is having my favorite kind of wedding: a royal destination wedding. I'm happy for her because she's the only female - friend who remained with me, and I'm going to enjoy her wedding as I had always promised her. Thank God the betrayal he gave doesn't hurt much because somewhere I knew we aren't meant for each other, and I was always that typa girl who believed in destiny, but... it hurts because... he lied.

Arriving at Jaipur airport in Rajasthan after a relatively short 1.5-hour flight wasn't tiring. The city is beautiful, and I've heard from Aisha that Rajasthan has many captivating places to visit, including a handsome king reminiscent of characters from novels. Thinking about him gives me goosebumps. Shrugging off my thoughts, we headed outside, waiting for the car to arrive. According to her, we're all going to stay in the palace.

"Don't you think your king isn't very punctual?" I said, getting annoyed. It's irritating; we've been waiting for his car for the past 10 minutes.

"Aanya he might be busy, see the car is here"Aisha said pointing towards a black rolls Royce which was elegant and lavish.. soo my type.

"Finally" me and dhruv said at same time..

.
.
.
.
.

Beautiful

It was the only word that came out of our mouths, except Aisha because she had seen it. The palace was huge, elegant, and lavish. It gave off aesthetic vibes, and for a moment, I wondered if I was in a novel-

"Khamma ghani" a servant said..

"Ghani khamma kaka. Kaise hai aap?" Aisha asked him.

(How are you?)

"Hum theek hai aap kaisi hai beta?"

(I'm fine, how are you child?)

"Hum bhi theek hai, aur kaka, ye mere dost Aanya aur Dhruv," she introduced us to him, and we greeted him with respect. He then took us inside the palace, and I guess no one is present here. He showed us our rooms, and my room was fabulous. It had a modern-vintage look, full of aesthetics. There was a balcony, and guess what... I CAN READ MY NOVELS HERE!!!

(I'm also fine btw kaka they are my friends Aaniya and dhruv)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Naye safar ka aghaaz hai,
Dil mein hai ek naya raaz hai.
Manzil ki talash mein chal pade,
Zindagi ki nayi kahani ka aarambh hai.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Hello my lovely reader's, I hope you loved our Aanya and I know you all might think where is our male protognist sabar karlo wo bhi aayenge aur Raj karenge..😉

Please do vote 😁 and lots of love and always be smiling

Thank you💜,

Your Aeris,