Chapter - 07 ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

I saw him; he is in front of me, making me feel vulnerable. I realized that everything was fake: his love, his promises, his words-everything. Everyone went and met him. He is happy; the smile on his face says he is happy with my Aisha, and I just need my best friend's happiness. If he ever hurts her, I'm gonna kill him.

While he was talking to everyone, Aisha said something I never wanted to hear.

"Rehan, I want you to meet my two best friends, whom I always talk about," she said, chirping in happiness.

He nodded and followed her as she made her way towards Dhruv and me.

He was shocked upon seeing me. "Meet my best friend Dhruv, and she is Aanya Malhotra."

I took a deep breath and gave a slight smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you Rehan"

"Nice to meet you too"

And Dhruv just stood there, glaring at him. I nudged him giving a look not to glare at him. But he Royally ignored everyone and went out.. making me sigh

"I guess he got a call" I said giving a awkward smile as they nodded and I left from there in search of dhruv..

💜

"Dhruv What was that behaviour"

He scoffed and replied

"You want me to act casual after knowing what that bastard did and do you really think I would do that? Heck no not in this life, I will never forgive him. If he hurts Aisha I swear to god I'll kill him brutally that no one can find his body" dhruv said fuming with anger

I sighed

"If you don't want to talk to him, then don't. Just be normal around Aisha; otherwise, you'll hurt her. I'm telling you, it's her marriage, and her happiness is my priority for now," I said with a stern voice.

Nodding, he left from there leaving me alone..

I looked towards the sky, thinking, Why does everything happen to me? Dad, I wish you'd take me with yourself. I-I'm tired of living like this. It hurts so much, and it's hard to handle. I don't want to be here; please come and take me from here. I MISS YOU.

I was startled by the voice, "What are you doing here?"

"Mr rajvansh you scared me" I said glaring at him.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, my Alora. And please call me Aarav"

"So, Aarav, are you really the person people describe as cold, ruthless, and all? Because I don't believe it. Now, seeing you, instead, you ARE A FLIRT," I huffed.

"Sweetheart, you haven't seen that side of me; that's why you're saying this. My softer side is reserved only for you, and for my family, I'm like a sunshine," he said.

"Ooh I'm curious to see a ruthless Aarav Singh Rajvansh"

"Naah, never. I say never, I'll show that side of mine to you, and moreover, I don't want to hurt you," he said with a serious tone.

"What if you hurt me?" I said, making eye contact with him.

"Then I'll punish myself for every tear of yours," he said, as if promising me.

I scoffed

I said without displaying any emotions, "Don't make promises that are impossible, and furthermore, why should I get hurt because of you?"