Chapter - 11 ᴀɪꜱʜᴀ'ꜱ ʜᴀʟᴅɪ

Ooh my goodness I can't believe, Me and Aarav

Ooh my goodness I can't believe, Me and Aarav... Together?? Am I dreaming? But somehow, being close to him feels good. He makes me feel safe, and his warm embrace is something I never want to lose. I don't know if I love him or not, but seeing him always brings peace to my heart. About Rehan, I knew we were not made for each other, and I just hope he keeps Aisha happy and doesn't hurt her like he did to me.

It's haldi tomorrow and everyone will be present here and I have to face everyone, Rehan, his friends who knew about us, and my mom..

Next morning

Author's pov

In the palace, chaos reigned as everyone busily attended to their tasks. Aarav and the boys focused on decorations, while the ladies ensured the food and other arrangements were in order. Aanya dedicated herself to preparing the bride, with Jiya and Aarohi assisting her.

"Yaar, Aanya, I'm feeling nervous," she blurted out, making Aanya chuckle.

"Oh, my love, don't worry. Everything will be perfect. Okay, now calm yourself." Aisha nodded and took a deep breath..

"Ok your makeup is done and now I have to get ready.. soo sit here don't go anywhere till I come" Aanya said

"Ok go and look beautiful, hot and gorgeous" she said making Aanya laugh at her words.. she nodded and went towards her room to get ready..

Aanya came to Aisha's room getting all ready as Aisha's mom has asked her to bring her towards the garden as the haldi ceremony was held there..

She entered and heard a gasp

"Ooh my fucking goodness Aanya Malhotra your looking gorgeous" Aanya chuckled hearing Aisha.. she shook her her head and said

"Let's go they are asking your presence there" Aisha nodded and walked out with Aanya..

Aisha's outfit