Chapter - 03 ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

Author's pov:

"Rana sa Aisha madam aagayi hai," The man said to the person in front of him. Aarav Singh Rajvansh, the king of Rajasthan, embodies the true definition of a king. He is handsome-a perfect fictional man, one could say. Aarav is cold towards everyone except his family members and close associates. He's a sweet and gentle guy with a hidden touch of childishness and flirtiness. While he respects everyone equally, one mistake in work leaves no room for redemption in his eyes.

(Aisha madam has arrived)

He said, "Tell her I'll meet her tomorrow as I have to leave for Jodhpur for my meeting."

"As you say"

"Yes, also I want to discuss the new tax reform proposal. Please gather all the relevant documents and prepare a summary for me to review beforehand."

"Understood, Rana sa I'll keep the information ready for you" his P.A said walking behind him as he was heading towards his private jet..

Jodhpur

"Aarav where are you? You didn't come home yesterday " A feminine voice asked him with concern reflecting in her voice. The person was none other than his sweet mother SIYA SINGH RAJVANSH.

"Maa don't worry I had important work so I had to come to jodhpur" he said

She said in a stern voice, "Why do you always have to do this? First, inform someone and then go. I'm saying you, after arriving, you're straight coming and meeting me. I wanna discuss something with you."

"As you say, Maa Sa. Okay, bye. I have a meeting to attend." With that, he cut the call and headed towards the meeting room.

Aarav completed his meeting in Jodhpur and promptly headed to his private jet for Jaipur. A workaholic, he showed no inclination to rest. Upon arrival, he went to the palace to meet his Maa Sa, and it's worth mentioning that he is a mama's boy, deeply cherishing his mother. Additionally, he takes pride in being his father's source of pride.

Upon my arrival, I proceeded towards my parents chamber, wondering what important matter she might want to discuss

Upon my arrival, I proceeded towards my parents chamber, wondering what important matter she might want to discuss. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Maa sa I'm here"

"My lovely son finally shows his face after two days," she said sarcastically, eliciting a chuckle from my father.

"I'm sorry, Maa. You know I'm the king and have to handle all the things. Okay, live with that and tell me what you want to discuss," I said, changing the topic because I know she won't leave me.

"Okay, I won't beat around the bush. I want you to get married," she said with a straight face.

"Maa you know I'm not ready for this"

"As if your father was born ready to get married," she said, dragging my father into the conversation.

"Yes Aarav you should get married.. when I was your age we had you" my father DEV SINGH RAJVANSH said convensing me for marriage

I sighed and said

"Do whatever you want"

"Ooh and go meet Aisha she wanted to see you" maa said smiling at me

I nodded and headed towards the living room, as Maa said she was there with Vihaan and Jiya, my two naughtiest siblings. Jiya our precious princess, who is younger than Vihaan but believes in being a self independent woman, without my or dad's help. I'm Proud of my Princess. Vihaan on other hand is a sunshine, though he doesn't talk much but his actions speak more than words..

In the living room, I saw two more people; a boy and a girl, their backs facing me. My thoughts were interrupted by Aisha as she came and hugged me.

"Yarr Aarav, tum aagaye, hum tumhara hi wait karre the," she said, still hugging me, which made me smile. She is the sweetest human I have seen, my best friend who was there in my good and bad times. When she talked about her marriage, I was happy that finally, her wish of getting married is coming true.

(Yarr Aarav you arrived, I was waiting for you only)

"Soo how is my best friend doing?"

"Absolutely amazing but I missed you soo much" she said jumping making all of us laugh

"I missed you too aish"

"Lemme introduce you to my two other best friends. He is Dhruv, and she is Aanya," she said. The guy gave me a smile and waved; I reciprocated the smile. As she said the girl's name, my honey brown eyes met her ocean blue eyes. Beautiful... is the only word that came to my mind.

It's her..... The eyes ... My dream...

I don't get attracted to girls easily, but there's something different about her; she is different.

I have seen these eyes somewhere but I don't remember..

"Hello I'm Aarav" I introduced myself tho it was awkward for me but I tried..

"Hello I'm Aanya Malhotra"

Her name is as beautiful as she is-long brown hair, a captivating smile on her face, Her eyes sparkle with depth, revealing stories untold, and her smile radiates warmth, bringing joy to those around her. The elegance in her posture and the subtle details in her features paint a portrait of timeless allure and last but not the least her soft, baby pink lips are attractive. Her everything is perfect, like a goddess. She is perfect to be a queen...

Arghh!!, Aarav, what the hell are you thinking.. You have just met her, and stop thinking like a creep.

"Nice to meet you-I mean both of you. I hope you enjoy it here and make yourselves comfortable," I said, eyeing her. Oh gosh, Aanya Malhotra, what are you doing to me? Never, I repeat, never has a girl made me feel these types of feelings except her... My Angel..

Aisha nudged my elbow, making me come out of my thoughts. We were discussing the wedding and the functions, and from time to time, I caught myself eyeing her, realizing that she was lost in her thoughts. Her eyes were hiding many things-pain, the past, sadness.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pehli mulaqaat thi,
raat bhi khaas thi,
Dil mein ek dastak,
sapno ka aagaz thi.
Uski muskurahat mein chhupi raaz thi,
Jaise koi kavitaa ka pehla saffar tha.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you all will like it.. if somewhere it disappoints you please comment down and I know I'm writing short parts but I'll try making it more lengthy..

Thank you,

Your Aeris..💜