Chapter - 06 ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ

Aisha's pov

I'm very excited for my wedding, marrying the love of my life is all I've ever wanted. For many days, I've noticed that Aanya has been zoning out a lot. After her boyfriend cheated on her, she lost hope in love. My best friend is feeling sad, and it's hard for me to celebrate my happiness while knowing she's not okay. However, Aanya, being Aanya, reassured me that I should focus on myself, and she's fine. But deep down, I know she's not okay, even though she continues to smile and spread positivity in her surroundings.

After coming to Rajasthan, I noticed minimal changes in my cold-ass best friend, who is none other than the great King Aarav Singh Rajvansh. Yes, he and I have observed that he is always in close proximity to Aanya. I wonder if he's in love with our Aanya. I know that no one can resist her beauty, but my idiot bestie is avoiding him, and it's clear that he's annoying her. I wish both my best friends fall in love with each other and get married. I can't bear to see them both lonely because they mean a lot to me.

Dhruv said as he approached me, "Aisha, yahaan kya kar rahi hai? Main kab se tujhe dhoondh raha tha."

(Aisha, what are you doing here? I was looking for you for so long.)

"Nothing just thinking if I should get married or not"

"Why did something happen? Did that guy do something, say once, and then he is dead?" He said making me chuckle.

"Relax brother nothing happened, it's just that Aanya is sad and me being happy. You know what I mean"

"Listen, Aishu, everyone has to face this in their life once or twice. I'm not saying it's good, but it will teach you certain things that will make you strong enough to lead your life. Aanya also told you, right? Not to be sad just because she is sad. Give her some time; she'll return back to how she was," he said, making me understand.

I nodded and asked a question that had been lingering on my mind for many days

"Did she tell you about that guy, Dhruv?"

He sighed and replied

"It's not my place to say; she'll only tell you. So don't stress and enjoy your wedding, okay?"

I gave a nod understanding that she'll only say it to me when the time comes.

My day passed quickly as we were all busy shopping for my wedding. I didn't have time to talk to Rehan, and I miss him. He's coming tomorrow, and I'm excited because we'll go out and spend time together before the wedding. I'll also introduce him to my friends. But for now, I'll just give him a call."

After some rings

Hello, sweetheart, how's my baby doing?" Rehan said, making me blush. Gosh, why does this guy always make me blush so much?

"Hii, I'm doing good wbu? And I miss you soo much"

"Don't worry, I'll be there until tomorrow, so just wait for a little while, and we'll be together, my future wife.

"Just stop with those cheesy lines of yours," I said, jumping, which made him chuckle. "I'm excited for our wedding."

"Those cheesy lines are only meant for you, my sweetheart. By the way, you should sleep; it's quite late."

Aww! I love it when he cares for me; I'm falling more for him.

"Ok byee, good night, love you sooo much Rehan"

"Byee luv you 2" he said and cut the call.

After ending the call, I headed towards my bed, and as soon as I lay down, I fell into a deep slumber.