Chapter - 08 ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ

Author's pov

"You guys are leaving us and going, very bad Bhaisa" A voice interrupted.. it was none other than Atharva Singh Rajvansh and behind him other's were also there..

"Atharva Bhai, Aarohi di, Myra, you guys finally came. You know, I missed you all," Jiya said, making others chuckle at her childishness.

Aarav, Vihaan, and Jiya went towards their chacha, chachi, and bua to touch their feet for blessings. Seeing them, Aisha, Aanya, and Dhruv followed suit, as they too should seek blessings from the elders.

"Btw where are you all planning to go" Aarohi asked excitedly

"Jaipur's tour" Aisha said

"Ooh then we all are going tomorrow" Aarav said making others jump in happiness..

"Oh my god who is this beauty" Atharva said pointing towards Aanya as Aarav's eyes turned dark and glared towards Atharva.

"Ooh, let me introduce you to my best friends Aanya Malhotra and Dhruv Sharma. This is Rehan, my fiancé," Aisha said, smiling widely.

Before Atharva could go towards Aanya, Aarav walked towards him and whispered

"Dekh Ke Teri hone wali bhabhi sa hai" Aarav said with a smirk plastered on his Handsome face, causing Atharva's eyes to widen in shock..

(Careful she is your To Be sister in law)

The poor boy gulped and walked towards Aanya..

"Hello bha- sry Di, myself Atharva Singh Rajvansh" he said with a smile plastered on his face

"Hi Atharva"

"I'm Aarohi" Aanya nodded with a smile

"I'm Myra" she waved and Aanya reciprocated. And like this the three siblings introduced themselves to dhruv and Rehan..

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms as they all were tired and excited for tomorrow.

💜

Next morning

Everyone got up and were present in the dining hall for Breakfast, then Preeti Roy bua of Aarav initiating the conversation.

"Aanya beta what do you do I mean job?" She asked with a smile

"Aunty I'm a cardiac surgeon" as she replied Atharva's question made others frown.

"So Aanya di you might be good in knowing others heart?" He asked glancing towards his Aarav bhaisa who was now glaring at him to shut his mouth.

"Yes ofc" she replied

"Then you might be knowing if the opposite person is in love with you or not" he asked making Aarav choke on his juice..

Poor Aarav Lol!!

"Atharva she is a surgeon not a astrologer and what kind of question is it" Dev said with a chuckle.

As Atharva could say something Aarav interrupted

"Ok everyone let's get ready, we'll leave in an hour so that we can come early as I have meetings to attend" Listening to him the siblings sighed making Aanya and dhruv frown

"In logo ko kya hua" Aanya whispered in Aisha's ear

(What happened to them)