Chapter - 05 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ??

Ms. Aanya Malhotra, what are you doing to me? I, Aarav Singh Rajvansh, never believed in love, attraction, destiny, or love at first sight because I thought it was not my cup of tea. However, Aanya Malhotra has changed every single thought of mine. When she smiles, it's like the moon is glowing. Her appearance might be simple, yet she looks elegant. She is a timeless beauty with refined elegance. The color of her eyes is like tidal waves, and I'm drowning deeply. Is it love or mere attraction?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. Why is he calling me now?

"What is it??"

"Bruh, why so irritated? I just called you to say that we are coming tomorrow," the person on the phone said.

"Are you all returning tomorrow Atharva or only you three?" I inquired my cousin brother.

"We three along with mom, dad and bua"

"Okay, have a safe trip. Once you guys are at the airport, I'll send the cars to pick you up," I said.

"Ok Bhai sa good night"Atharva said playfully

"Good night"

He is Atharva Singh Rajvansh, my cousin and the son of my chacha and chachi. He is a playful and adorable guy. His jokes are out of this world, and he keeps the palace alive with his presence. He has a sister named Aarohi, who is the opposite - quiet and introverted but close to me. They are twins, yet so different from each other.

Then there's my Bua, Aditi Roy. Currently, she lives with us because she divorced her husband, who was cheating on her. She has a daughter, Myra, who is a happy pill and a sunshine girl - just like Atharva, always smiling. However, the challenging part is that Myra loves playing pranks on everyone and often seeks my help when she gets into trouble.

💜

Next morning

Author's pov:

The soft glow of dawn bathes the room as sunlight gradually fills it. The chirping of birds outside serves as a natural alarm clock, and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or tea wafts through the air, signaling the start of a new day.

"Good morning, Aanya Malhotra," Aanya said, stretching her arms. As she saw the time - it was 6 in the morning - she thought of going to jogging. "A new day, but the same life."

She got up and went to the bathroom for her daily routine. Afterwards, she put on her outfit and went out for a jog. While walking out, she bumped into something hard - none other than Aarav Singh Rajvansh, who was smirking at her.