𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

Another Matildas camp, another long couple days of travel.

For Freya, the journey from England to Australia was one she frequently made, so the familiarity kept her mind at ease. She hopped out of the uber, thanking him and making her way towards the boot of the car. She lifted her suitcase, the weight causing her to groan in pain. 

"Fuck, this shits heavy!" she complained, peering over at her friend and fellow Chelsea player.

"And? What do you want me to do about it Freya?" Sam rolled her eyes, grabbing her own possessions from the car.

It had been an early start for the two girls, and it was clear that someone was in a mood.

Freya looked down at her phone, skimming through an essay of a text message from her friend.

-

-

She sighed. Typical Alexis, always unreliable.

Freya placed her phone in her pocket, looking up and trying to find Sam. This bitch is always on a mission.

After finding Sam halfway through security, they managed to make their way to the correct gate and even score a McFlurry before they had to board. Obviously, Freya made Sam pay by using the excuse that 'Sam was richer because she was better at scoring goals' which Sam knew she couldn't argue with.

They found their way to their seats, with Sam taking the aisle and Freya stretching her legs across the window and middle seat. 

"Sam, you're shaking so much, i can feel the seat moving." She looked at her friend, concerned.

"You should know by now that I'm not good with flying Fia." She retorted.

Freya sat up from her stretched out position, scooting closer to Sam.

"Hey, we'll be fine Sammy," she placed her hand on Sam's thigh, "i promise."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

hey guys. this is my first attempt at writing my own fic so PLEASE give me suggestions, im always open to fixing stuff up. also sorry its a short chapter, i wanted to kinda establish their relationship and also separate when they are in england and aus. hope its okkkk! :)))