𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

After the party, the two girls had headed back to the hotel before the other girls. Freya didn't bother waiting for Alexis, figuring that she had probably made her own way back to some random girl's place or had ended up ubering home.

Whilst Freya was pretty much sober, Sam was absolutely wasted. Freya had no idea how much the brunette had drunk before her and Alanna arrived at the club, but it must've been alot. Trying to safely lead Sam through the hotel and into the room was an almost impossible task that included lots of swearing and falling over.

"Come on Sammy, we're so close. Just get up off the floor." Freya pleaded, terrified that one of the coaches or staff would wake up and find the girls in this state.

Sam sat against the wall, eyes closed and holding onto Freya's hand. "Just one more minute pretty, the floor is feeling super comfy right now." The captain giggled, find the situation absolutely hilarious.

Freya gave in, sliding down the wall and sitting next to Sam. The two sat in silence, both catching their breath for a moment. The younger girl sat with her thoughts, digesting what had happened back outside the club. Did the Sam Kerr actually kiss her? She never thought in a million years that her little crush which she had suppressed for years was reciprocated.

"What's on your mind Fia?" the brunette turned to her, an interested look on her face.

"Oh nothing, it's nothing Sammy."

Sam squeezed Freya's hand, comforting her. "You can tell me, I'm all ears."

Freya paused for a second, wondering whether asking the burning question would make things awkward between her and Sam. She decided that whatever happened tonight would probably cause a weird conversation with tomorrow, so fuck it.

"How come you kissed me Sam?" she questioned.

The older girl paused for a second, before opening her mouth to answer until she was abruptly cut short by the loud sound of the hotel door closing.

"We're back bitches! The party continues in Lani and Macca's room!" Mackenzie yelled.

Shit, the staff definitely knew what they'd been up to now.

Freya lunged at Macca, covering her mouth to stop her from screaming again. "Shut up!" she whisper-yelled, through gritted teeth.

It was gonna be a long night.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

im sorry this is short im absolutely KNACKERED and i wanna go to sleep but i also wanted to put out another chapter and say THANK YOU FOR NUMBER 1 IN #matildas i love you all!!!!! <333