𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 made a post!
𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘳20

𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 made a post!𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘳20

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 by samanthakerr20, alannakennedy and more

𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸: hard re-launch

view comments

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 💓💓💓💓1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 hi loveeee

𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆𝟬𝟰 my favourite chelsea girls  30𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 my favourite chelsea captain!

𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗱 @alannakennedy @alannakeneddy1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 i feel very single
↳ 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 cmon lani, let me make you a tinder profile.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟮𝟰𝟯 YAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! 1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟯𝟴𝟰𝟳 yikes.... 1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸

-

It had been around a month since Christmas and the girls' relationship was going steady. Freya and Sam sat together in the park, with the blonde girl's head draped over Sam's legs. Sam ran her hands through Freya's hair, looking out at the other couples sitting on the grass.

"You know, I'm really glad that we can be doing this right now. I hated keeping us a secret and having to sneak around." Freya said, looking up at the brunette girl. Sam smiled down at her, nodding in agreeance and taking in the girl's beauty.

"The comments on my Instagram post seemed nice enough." she lied, trying to cover up the fact that the comment section was filled with homophobia and trolls. "I know you weren't one hundred percent sure that it was time to go public but I think with all of the news articles about us it was a good time." Sam could tell that Freya was anxiously babbling, so she lightly brought a finger to the blonde girl's lips.

"Shhh Frey." said Sam, "I'm glad that people know too, love. I hated hiding you aswell."

That seemed to shut Freya up, as the younger girl simply pulled Sam down towards her face and pecked her on the lips.

-

After their park date they had grabbed an early dinner and headed home to Sam's apartment to attend their separate zoom meetings with various managers and agents. It was around 8pm and Freya had finally logged off from her last meeting of the night. 

She walked into the living room, where Sam was sitting on the floor scrolling on her phone. Seeing a perfect opportunity, Freya snuck up behind the girl without making a sound. 

"BOO!" Yelled Freya, harshly grabbing Sam's shoulders and causing the girl to scream. 

Sam whipped around, turning to face Freya. "God Frey! You scared the shit out of me!" 

Freya smirked, cupping Sam's face in her hands. "That was the point Sammy."

Just then, Freya's phone pinged in her pocket. She reached for it, checking the notification on her phone. She was met with the last thing she wanted to see, a text message from none other than Alexis.

"What the fuck?..." She said, a look of shock spread across her face. 

"What is it, love? Is everything okay?" Said Sam, craning her neck to try and see what was causing Freya to lose her mind.

"Why is Alexis texting me?"

-

Freya looked over the messages for what felt like the billionth time

Freya looked over the messages for what felt like the billionth time. She couldn't believe that Alexis was trying to reach out to her after what she did.

"I'm going to end that bitch, Fia." Said Sam. In situations like this one, Sam was never able to keep her cool. "She has a lot of nerve texting you."

Freya knelt down next to Sam, leaning her head back in exasperation. "Why does she always find a way to weasel her way back in? I was finally feeling happy, finally getting to just enjoy my uninterrupted time with you."

"Hey, hey." said Sam, cutting Freya off and pulling the blonde girl close into her chest. "We are not letting her ruin this for us. I love you Freya, nothing she says could change that."

Freya nodded, feeling her eyelids grow heavy. "I love you too, Sam."

-

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 made a post!
𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘬

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 made a post!𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘬

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 by freyamaddock, elliecarpenterr and more

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬: for that bitch who keeps getting all up in our business x

view comments

𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘆 happy to see u happy 1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 missing u 

𝗰𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗱 UGH JEALOUS  30𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 don't act like you didn't send me a pic just like this literally yesterday?

𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆𝟭𝟬 quit hogging my girl 1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
- view all replies
↳ 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬 fia is mine
↳ 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 there is definitely room for both of you if i get shared custody of harps!

𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟭𝟬 tooo goood 1𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗿𝟮𝟬