𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"What the fuck is this Sam?" The blonde girl said, anger rising in her voice. She pointed at the her phone which was positioned mere centimetres away from Sam's nose.

The brunette girl rubbed her eyes, still groggy from her nap. She skimmed the phone, reading the article. Her eyes widened, a look of shock painted across her face.

| 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦 |

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘢𝘮 𝘒𝘦𝘳𝘳'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘪. 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯.

The striker stayed silent, putting her head in her hands.

"Well are you going to fucking explain it?" Freya yelled, lowering her phone and looking at her teammate with a look of utter disgust on her face.

Sam just sat still, unable to find any words.

Freya grabbed Sam's hand, squeezing it tight. "Tell me this isn't true Sam, please." she begged. 

Please.

The two girls sat in complete quiet for a moment, both unable to comprehend what was happening.

The pinging of Freya's phone broke the silence.

Oh my god.

"So it's fucking true Sam?" she asked, almost pleading the captain to deny it.

The girl nodded, still unable to make eye contact with Freya.

"So what I'm getting here is that you were fucking my best friend while we were dating?" she questioned, although she already knew the answer.

She got the same response as before, a guilty nod.

"Well fuck you Sam. Get out!" she yelled, ordering her captain to leave her bedside. The brunette girl simply stood up from her chair, walking out without a word.

Freya sat in shock, silent tears falling down her face. She couldn't believe it. Her beautiful Sammy had been cheating on her behind her back. 

She picked her phone up, scrolling through her contacts and searching for Alanna's name. The phone rang three times before Lani picked up.

"Freya? What's up?" she asked, her voice sweet and comforting.

The blonde girl let out a sob, unable to control her emotions.

"Lans, I need you."