Jimin: Trapped innocent soul

The sunlight passed through the window falling on the beauty sleeping on the cold ground with only a bedsheet on the ground and a blanket above the body of the pretty boy

It was a small house with only one room, kitchen and the toilet, there inside the only room lying a ethereal beauty, Jimin sleeping peacefully and as soon as the sunlight fall on his face he slightly opens his eyes rubbing them cutely with his small and cute hand.

Jimin a cute boy with chubby cheeks,cute smile, crescent eye smile,black hair, innocent looking and lovely boy.

A smile crept over his face waking after a peaceful sleep after so long but soon that fade away as the reality hit him hard.

"Another hard working day to earn a handful of rice to fill my stomach" jimin said to himself with a sad smile as he made his way to freshen up and get ready for the day.

After getting ready he made his way to his master's house.
He knocked on the door and after hearing "come in" he bow and said "Good morning master "

The master made his way towards the jimin and grap his face hardly and said "Good you made it early today now do the work you are supposed to do when you are here and try not to make any mistakes today I am not in the mood to deal with you cuz I have more other works then to watch you...you fucking idiot" with that he harshly left his face and stare at him blankly.

"Yes master I will make sure not to upset you" jimin said trying hard not to cry at the moment because of the harshness.

Then the master left his room.

Jimin as usual did all the works he was said to do by the head maid she was also a rude one who treats jimin like a trash.

The only person he trusted was the son of the master named Jihoon who treats jimin as his younger brother with love.

Jimin only trusted him and not to anyone else ever in his life cuz whenever he trusted someone that person will betray and make use of him that's why now he never trust anyone except Jihoon.

Jihoon came downstairs and saw jimin cleaning the windows he made his way towards him and said
"Hi jimin good morning how are you" with a smile.

Jimin also replied with a smile and said "Hi Jihoon hyung good morning and I am good.Are you going for work".

"Ah yes so I will get going now and stay healthy and happy ok" Jihoon said and pet his shoulder.

"I will hyung"said jimin with a cute smile. He likes his hyung so much he would would always encourage jimin and make him happy and sometimes whenever possible would save jimin from his father.

Yes jimin works for a abusive man. But he has no other choice except for working here.

Jimin was 3 years old when he first came here he never intentionally came but was brought here for his master.
He was kidnapped and brought here. He is now 17 years and after 3months he is going to turn 18.

He always works hard as he is told to but whenever he makes a slightest mistakes he would be beaten as hell from his master.
And the master is so cruel that he would even sometimes beat jimin when he is angry because of work or any other thing.

Jimin is now coming home from work it is 10pm right now and soon as he reached home he freshen up and went to sleep but before falling asleep he would always cry his heart out.

Till the age of 12 he used live in his master house is a small storage room but after the age of 13 he asked his master permission to let him stay separately in his own house which he brought with his own money after working so much for his master and some part time job. The house is not big but it was enough for him.

After his master allowed him in return to never betray or else he would face the consequence. He now lives on his own.

He is right now in his room crying and looking outside the window

"Who am I....where are you mom and dad ple..ase some..one sa..ve me. I...I...am scared." jimin is saying this to himself while crying.

Though he has his own house but he always feels lonely,broken and scared. He doesn't remember his parents, doesn't know where is he from. Sometimes he would even have panic attack whenever someone tries to touch him except for Jihoon. His master would only touch him in a bad way that he doesn't like at all. But when Jihoon touch him he would feel safe.

His master would sometimes beat him on regular basis but when Jihoon is at home he would try his best to save jimin from his father. Jimin has bruises all over his body and he would treat them himself at night. Jihoon knows that jimin was kidnapped but he can't do anything against his father. So he just tries to atleast keep him happy whenever he can.

Jimin is now used to this life but he still wishes if he could atleast escape from it and live a free life but that seems to be impossible. He tried once to escape but failed miserably resulting in a punishment to live in a dark for 5 days this also lead him to be afraid of darkness. So after that he never tried to escape.

"I wish I could escape and live my own life I don't need anything god but please just help me once to live freely I am tired of this life. I don't know why master is always angry at me luckily he was not at home today and I didn't got any beating. But am I going to live this life forever I don't even have the courage to end my life also". Jimin said crying continuously and slowly closing his life to sleep.

But Jimin has no idea what a beautiful turn his life is going to take soon.

________________________

To be continued