Change

Jungkook is sitting on the couch beside jimin calling him to wake up

"Jimin wake up now"

Slowly he opened his eyes and as soon as he saw jungkook he jumped up awake and went to the corner of the sofa hiding his body with his hand.

"I am so..rry ma..ster please for..give me I am so...rry" jimin kept on saying the same thing and crying.

Jungkook was sad now he doesn't know what to do"It's okay drink some water here drink" he said putting a glass of water near jimin's mouth.

But jimin was trembling in his presence near him and Jungkook was aware of that.

"Don't worry I will not touch you I promise drink some water you really need this" Jungkook said in sweet voice.
Which made jimin to take the drink and said a little thanks to Jungkook which made jungkook smile unintentionally.

"Okay take some rest now I will make the breakfast" Jungkook said.

"No no master I will make it you are also late for office I will make it quick" jimin protested.

"No need just lie down here" Jungkook said.

"No please let me make it"jimin said.

"Okay fine go" Jungkook said.

They completed their breakfast in silence and Jungkook went to his office.

As usual Jimin did his daily work made lunch send it to Jungkook.

"I was so scared yesterday will master do that again to me? If it happens again I will surely die this from panic attack. He was so scary yesterday"Jimin said to himself while cleaning the kitchen counter.

And here their is Jungkook staring at the tiffin box.

"Why are staring at the tiffin box Jungkook is everything okay?" jhope asked.

They are on jungkook's office couch having their lunch time together.

"Hyung can I say you something?"

"Of course what is it"

"I brought a slave recently"

"What?"

"Yes I brought him to do household works and for my pleasure and I tried to have sex with yesterday but he got panic attack so I locked him in storage room and..." Jungkook said everything to Jhope about today's morning things as well. Knowing very well how his hyung gives best advice to him

"Jungkook maybe either he is virgin and scared of this things or a rape victim I don't know and maybe he has phobia of darkness" Jhope said.

"Hyung I didn't mean to rape him I thought he is used to all of this... but I swear I didn't do anything further" Jungkook said with a sad face.