Hot Wedding night(M)

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE

And for those who enjoys Smut like me 🌝

Hope you leave some unholy comments 😗

Please vote and comment and make this author happy 🥺

But it's okay if you are lazy to do so. I am happy that you all are enjoying my book ♥️

And very thankful and lots of love to all of you especially for those who always votes and comments 💜

It really motivates me ☺️

Anyways back to the wild smutty Chapter-

Jungkook slammed the door open and throws jimin in the bed who giggled and looked at Jungkook who smiled hovering over him.

"Excited hmm?" Jungkook whispered softly giving kisses on his neck who blushed and looked away.

"N-no" jimin said gulping and looking away his cheek flushing red. Jungkook chuckled and opened his coat and shirt revealing his abs making jimin droll at the sight but he looked away seeing Jungkook smirking.

"What are shy about hmm my body is all yours after all" Jungkook said taking Jimin's cute tiny hands and placing above his hard chest.

"Hyun....Shh" Jungkook put a finger on his lips.

"I am not your hyung anymore sweetie call me Jungkook, honey, hubby or anything you want" Jungkook said opening Jimin's dress who blushed.

"Lift your hips" Jungkook said and jimin obeyed and Jungkook opened all his clothes tossing them on the ground making him naked under him.

"I am not gonna make love with you tonight angel. I am going to fuck you hard raw and so rough for the whole night making you scream my name in pleasure"

Jungkook whispered in his ears trailing his hand all over his body. Jimin blush gulping and curling his hand on his chest cutely looking up at utter innocence making Jungkook loose his senses.

"Why the fuck are you this cute baby" Jungkook said kissing his cheek Jimin giggled and snuggles into Jungkook chest.

Jungkook raised his legs placing them above his shoulder and looked at his hole licking his lips making jimin blush

"What are you doing hy-I mean Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled and kissed his inner thighs "I am going to first have a taste of you sweetheart"

"What do you mea- ahhh Jimin moaned when he felt Jungkook licking on his hole.

Jungkook thrusted his tongue inside his tight heat making jimin blush and he clutched on the bed sheets tightly with his small fist.