His cute Boss

4 months have passed and the married couple are having lots of fun together

Though they both had lived together for 2 Years before marriage but now it's so different. They also don't know but something is different.

Jungkook the ruthless CEO is now married and foolishly in love with Jimin
He is he is being soft and sweet with others especially with his employees who are now more scared of him because of his kind nature.

But what can Jungkook do?

Jimin now often visits to him in office either with the excuse of bringing him tiffin.

Or simply because he will miss Jungkook so much and if he finds Jungkook being rude with his employees then he will be receiving the punishment of not getting to touch Jimin.

Well Jimin is now more getting bold scary day by day but he is still the cute little angel of his husband.

Isn't he?

Jungkook sat in his spacious office his sharp eyes ablaze with fury. His employee trembling before him who had made a critical mistake.

"Explain to me how you managed to mess this up" Jungkook's voice was cold his tone unforgiving.

"Do you realize the consequences of your incompetence?"

"Sorry Sir"

The employee stammered apologies but Jungkook's patience was wearing thin.

Just as he was about to unleash another wave of reprimands the door burst open and in walked Jimin.

"Jungkook what's going on?" Jimin's voice was soft but there was a steely edge to it. He hated seeing Jungkook so upset especially when it involved someone else's mistake.

Jungkook's heart softened at the sight of his husband but he quickly composed himself, not wanting to show weakness in front of his employees.

"Nothing baby. Just dealing with a problem at work."

But Jimin wasn't fooled. He could see the tension in Jungkook's shoulders the frustration in his eyes.

Without a word he walked over to Jungkook and gently placed a hand on his arm silently urging him to stop.

Turning to the employee Jimin's expression softened his pouty lips forming into a frown.

"Everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean they don't deserve a second chance."

"You are going to listen to me right" Jimin said cutely keeping his hand on his hip.

Jungkook knew he couldn't say no to his cute little husband especially when he looked so determined.

Taking a deep breath Jungkook nodded reluctantly. "Fine they'll get another chance. But this better not happen again."

The employee breathed a sigh of relief thanking Jimin profusely as they hurried out of the office.