Stolen Harmony

"Okay then bye jimin" Hyunjin said as they walked out of college building

"Bye bye" jimin waved smiling and sat on the car. He looked at the unknown driver in confusion.

"Who are you uncle?" jimin asked.

"I am your new driver for today the old one is sick" the driver said smiling sweetly at him and Jimin smiled back nodding.

He doesn't know why he is feeling so restless today. The driver is also giving him a strange vibe.

I am just imagining jimin thought and looked out of the window.

The driver smirks internally as he focused on driving.

"Uncle that's not the way to my house" jimin said when he saw the driver is taking a very different route.

"Don't worry young master it's a shortcut" the driver said and innocent jimin nodded.

Jungkook's office

"WHAT?"Namjoon shouted on the call standing up from his seat. Jungkook flinched and stopped his work and looked at him.

"Sir we are in trouble I can't track Daejung at all and ...." Doyeon explained some things on the call

"Fucking do something and then call me" Namjoon growled on the call and ends it.

"Hyung what is happening?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook I think we are losing jimin" Namjoon sighed sitting on the couch.

"WHAT?"

Jungkook shouted standing up from his chair and coming near to Namjoon.

"What do you mean?"

"The driver you had assigned for jimin was found dead in the public toilet near Jimin's college and then..."Namjoon paused looking down.

"Then what hyung tell me?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"Another man came and took the car and jimin" he said.

Jungkook eyes widened and he took his phone to track jimin but he couldn't.

"FUCKK!!!"

"I can't track my baby hyung no this can't be happening hyung he is already so scared I need to save him'' Jungkook said walking to the door but Namjoon stopped him.

"Jungkook stop we don't know where Jimin is and Doyeon said he couldn't find Daejung obviously it's a full proof plan" Namjoon said

"Hyung daejung is really underestimating me I am telling you I will fucking kill him" Jungkook said punching on the table.

"Jungkook we need plan" Namjoon said calmly.

"We don't have time hyung that fucker is taking my baby and I can't even track my angel from his phone" Jungkook growled breathing heavily.