A Day Before Marriage

Jungkook smiled widely when he saw the decorations of the marriage was completed very well and he checked everything once again for it to be perfect

He then went to his car to drive to pick up his beautiful baby.

"Yes hyung" Jungkook said taking the phone call while driving.

"Is everything ready kook" Taehyung asked on the call.

"Yeah Hyung all ready" Jungkook smiled.

"Well then call me if you need any help" Taehyung said.

"Thanks hyung talk to you later then" Jungkook said.

"Okay see you tomorrow" Taehyung said.

"Sure hyung"

Jungkook then quietly entered the dance studio leaning against the wall as he watched Jimin move gracefully across the floor.

His heart swelled with admiration as he observed the fluidity of Jimin's movements each step executed with precision and passion.

Jungkook smiled looking at jimin leaning against the wall crossing his arms on his chest.

"He is looking so damn beautiful'' he said to himself staring at his Angel.

"Remember to keep your posture straight and your movements fluid. Dance from your heart." Jimin said his voice warm and encouraging.

As the music filled the room Jimin moved gracefully, his movements a perfect blend of power and grace.

He radiated an aura of confidence and joy inspiring his students to follow his lead with enthusiasm.

"Okay so students turn around like thi...." Jimin stopped when his eyes fell on Jungkook who smiled and waved his hand. Jimin smiled widely and waved back.

"Students that's it for today okay we will continue on next class" jimin said with his cute and lovely voice smiling at the them. They all nodded smiling and bowed to him.

All the students then went out to take their bags to go home

While jimin walked towards Jungkook who smiled and extended his hand for jimin who gladly placed his tiny hand above Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and pulled him closer by his waist.

"Hey my beautiful fiance" Jungkook smiled tucking a hair strand behind his ear. Jimin blushed and smiled shyly.

Jungkook chuckled placing a kiss on his forehead and cheeks who looked at him with blushing cheeks and kisses on his cheek making Jungkook giggle softly.

"Did you have your lunch" Jungkook asked and frowned when jimin shook his head in no.

"Why angel I told you not to neglect your health right" Jungkook said in a soft scolding tone. Jimin smiled awkwardly and nodded.