Marry me Angel

As the sun rose on a new day, Jimin woke up to find Jungkook's side of the bed empty

Jimin reached for his phone hoping to find a message or a call from Jungkook explaining his absence. But to his dismay, there were no notifications no missed calls nothing.

He pouted sitting on the bed and then began to do his daily routine.

Little did Jimin know Jungkook was busy behind the scenes meticulously planning and designing the perfect proposal to show Jimin just how much he meant to him.

From scouting locations to selecting the perfect ring, every detail was carefully thought out with Jimin's happiness in mind.

As Jimin was about to get dressed after taking a shower he got a phone call from Jungkook. A big smile appeared on his face as he pick up the call.

"Hyung!!" he called excitedly with his cute lovely voice.

Jungkook on the other side of the call smiled hearing his angels voice.

"Did you went to office early today why didn't you wake me up we were supposed to have breakfast together everyday" Jimin said pouting as he sat down on the bed.

"I am sorry baby I am really sorry but I am not in my office" Jungkook said.

"Not in your office? then where are you?" Jimin asked.

"You will know first tell me did you freshen up" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I took shower and I was just about to get dressed" Jimin said cutely.

"Well listen there is a box on my wardrobe on the left corner can you get that" Jungkook said and Jimin agreed searching for the box.

"I got it hyung" Jimin said looking at the box curiously.

"There is a dress and jewellery inside wear those and Jack hyung is waiting outside in the car after getting ready get on the car okay" Jungkook explained very softly.

"Where am I going?" Jimin asked as he opened the box his eyes getting wide as he saw the expensive dress.

"You will know angel just do as I say okay I am quite busy or I would have came to pick you up" Jungkook said.

"I will meet you right?" Jimin asked already missing his Jungkook very much.

"Of course where can I send my angel alone" Jungkook said smiling.

"Okay then I am getting ready soon" Jimin said happily.

"Okay do a little makeup also no doubt you are so beautiful but I want to see you more sexy and beautiful" Jungkook said.

Jimin's cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink and he fidgeted with his tiny fingers looking down smiling.

"Okay then bye baby see you soon" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled and hang up the call.