Shy Angel

"What do you mean by that? Do something. You can't. Your fired useless!!!" Mr Son shouted at his secretary on the phone call after receiving the news and ended the call.

"Yahh!! Jeon Jungkook!!!" Mr Son shouted hitting the table with his both hands standing up fuming in anger.

While Jungkook is sitting on the chair smirking legs crossed and his eyes dark unbothered by his nature.

Mr Son face was fully bruised by the hard punch he received earlier.

After that he told jhope to find every single details about him. And he found that he does illegal business, buy lands from the landlord in less rate threatening them and sells for higher price. Sometimes even fraud with the companies he collaborates. And much more stuffs.

Well Jungkook doesn't give a fuck about anything he does. But today he did a mistake by insulting his baby. So he needs to face the consequences.

And being rich as fuck in Korea running his business having numerous connection to other companies and being on top of everything it was a piece of cake for him to expose everything about Mr son and destroy him.

So guess what?

He did.

They are in a small office room with Jungkook's bodyguard standing behind him and on his left side his manager.

"You can't do this. You can't" Mr Son shouted again.

"Oh come on it's already done Mr Son" Jungkook said with smug look on his face.

"I will kill!!" Mr Son shouted aiming to punch Jungkook but was stopped by his bodyguard Jay.

Jungkook stood up coming near him telling Jay to back away.

"You know what I would have let it slide if you had insulated me but instead you targeted my love. You should have thought before saying those words to my angel. He is literally the purest living being in the world. But you said those things right infront of him even on my presence. Did you really thought I will let that go easily" Jungkook growled.

"But it's too much" Mr Son said his voice sound defeated.

"Oh is that so? I don't care" Jungkook mocked.

"You can get out now. I have already wasted lots of time with you" Jungkook said boringly and went out of the room.

Mr Son just sat on the chair fully devastated.

He messed with Jeon Jungkook the cold, powerful and ruthless CEO. Who's heart only gets soften for his baby angel. And he literally had to say bad about him.

He is doomed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook entered his office room and heard cute giggle making his heart melt instantly.