Jeon Jungkook: The heartless CEO

A beautiful morning with a very handsome man sitting on his office chair reading some files kept on his table

And that is none other than Jeon Jungkook the Ceo of Jeon Cooperation one of the largest company in South Korean.

He is 25 years old with dark black hair, tall, handsome face, perfect jawline, big muscles, has abs overall a perfect man anyone could wish to have. Has perfect fighting skills.

Though Jungkook has everything, he always find himself lonely but he do not wish to have any relation because according to him no person is there to give him the love he wish for, people only want to have him for his face,body or money.

He was a very kind hearted, loveable and cheerful person before but after his first love betrayed him he became a complete different person a ruthless, arrogant and cruel, does nothing except for work.

Flashback

Jungkook was 21 years old when he had his first love they both used to be happy together but one day when he was returning from work he saw his boyfriend going to a club so he decided to surprise him so he entered the club but he couldn't find his boyfriend after searching for a while he saw his boyfriend sitting on a sofa with another boy kissing and grinding on each other.

Before he could go towards them he was pushed suddenly by the crowd after that he couldn't find them so he made his way upstairs and in a particular room he saw his boyfriend with that boy and also with some people along with wine and drugs on the table. He hide himself behind a curtain he was fuming in anger and hatred. He couldn't even imagine his boyfriend to be like this not only kissing someone else but also taking drugs.

After he had enough of it he made his way towards them harshly thrown the unknown boy on the ground and made a hard slap on his boyfriend.

"How could you do this to me huh?" jungkook shouted and gave a punch on his face.

"What if I did huh?" his boyfriend shouted back.

"What" jungkook couldn't believe his boyfriend is even asking such a question shamelessly.

"How could you cheat on me when you treated me with so much love?" jungkook asked.

"Love" hahaha his boyfriend started to laugh like a maniac.

"I never loved you idiot I was just using you....you are a handsome man with a lots of money so how could I missed the chance and if you loved me I feel sorry for you but there is no true love in this world baby. You were so easy to fool and fall for me you are just too sweet and good" his boyfriend said with a smirk.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes and ears what he is witnessing and hearing. Did he really loved such a man.

"And for your information I am sure cheating on you but not with this boy he is just a employee of the club to give service to their customers. The boy who I am cheating you with is probably working so I thought to enjoy my time here but now that you have came here let's enjoy our time baby and for the slap and punch I should punish you right. How about you fuck me this time but with blindf.....he couldn't even complete his work he jungkook interrupted.

"Stup up just up you fucking idiot" jungkook shouted with a teary eyes.

"Are you crying" he laughed.

"Not yet and I am not going to because I am happy I think today is my lucky day to know your reality because if I had not I would have been kissing you tomorrow but luckily not anymore" jungkook said shocking his boyfriend who thought him to cry knowing how sensitive he is.

"Never ever try to come near me and I hope you take so many drugs and die you asshole" jungkook shouted and left the club.

After reaching home he cried like there is no tomorrow.
"Why just why I gave him everything but in return I just got this. He was not even drunk when he said me those words. Jungkook said crying continuously.

"From now on I am never going to love anyone ever and I will change myself to a whole new person where everyone would be scared to even talk to me". Jungkook vowed this to himself.

End of Flashback

So this how he is now cruel and everyone is scared of him.

Jungkook call his secretary to his office for some information about the new project.

"You called me Jungkook" said jungkook secretary Jhope he is also jungkook friend and hyung.

Though jungkook is cruel to everyone but he is not towards his family and hyungs. Because he know that they love him truly and will never betray him.

"Yes hyung please come in"

What is it? Jhope asked as he sat down on the chair

"I wanted to discuss with you about the new project we are launching" jungkook said.

"Oh yes lets do that" jhope said with a smile.

After that both discuss about it and after finishing his work he went to his parents house because they had called him to tell him something.

"Good evening Mom and Dad" jungkook greeted and sat on the sofa.

"Good evening son first come and have dinner" his mother said.

After that 3 of them had their dinner and now they sitting on the sofa to tell him something. Without wasting any time his father made his straight point.

"You have get married by next month son" Mr Jeon said.

"What are you talking about?" jungkook asked.

"You know what we are talking about jungkook you are 25 years old and you are still unmarried we know your situation baby but you can't always stay single" Mrs Jeon said.

"But I am fine I am not gonna get married"

"Jungkook trust me i have found some beautiful boys and also girls you can go on blind date and choose we are not forcing you to marry a particular person" Mr jeon said.

"And jungkook we are also getting old dear we also want to see our grandkids you are our only son who can we even ask for" Mrs jeon said.

"Plus jungkook you have time just go to blind dates and maybe you could find someone nice" Mr jeon said.

What can even jungkook do now though he vowed to be cold to everyone but he can't be towards his parents who loves him unconditionally and they hardly ask something from him.

"Fine I will get married but that will be totally my decision to whom i get no one is allowed to interfere on that" jungkook said.

"Of course oh my God thank you so much dear for listening to us" Mrs jeon said and hugged jungkook who returned it gladly.

But Jungkook also had also some other plans in his mind.