Forever Yours

The day of Jimin and Jungkook's wedding dawned bright and beautiful, the sun casting its golden rays over the picturesque venue

Everywhere you looked there was an air of excitement as guests arrived in their finest attire.

In separate dressing rooms Jungkook and Jimin were attended to by a team of stylists and makeup artists ensuring that every detail was perfect for their special day.

In Jimin's dressing room

"Jimin you look absolutely stunning" J-Hope exclaimed his eyes shining with pride as he admired his reflection in the mirror.

Jimin smiled gratefully at his friend, feeling a surge of emotion at the love and support surrounding him.

"Thank you Hobi hyung" he replied smiling.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's dressing room

Jungkook sighed for the nth time sitting on the chair after being completely dressed up and he is having his hairstyle done by Jin who frowned and looked at him through the mirror.

"What's happening Jungkook aren't you suppose to be happy it's your wedding today" jin asked.

"Hyung I miss jimin do you know how I was able to sleep last night by hugging jimin 3 shirts to take his scent" Jungkook said sighing

Jin chuckled and said "do you want to know why Mrs Park did that?"

'I already know okay they wanted to spend time with my baby" Jungkook said with a pout.

"No silly she did that to make you desperate" Jin said laughing softly.

"Make me desperate?"

"Yeah hyung is right" Taehyung said walking inside the room.

"So you can become desperate to meet jimin and when you will finally get married with him today and take him home you will get to know" Jin said laughing.

"But I don't need desperation I just need him close 24/7" Jungkook said whining like a baby.

"This boy" Taehyung sighed.

"Let's go if you are done" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded.

 Jungkook nodded