6 - Got caught.

22:57 PM

*Tom's POV.*

While we were kissing we had no idea that people arrived at our home. They were walking to the front door. But when we heard the keys in the lock, it was already too late. Elena and I looked shocked to the door. Mom and Bill walked in. They looked happy but when mom saw us standing against each other, she didn't looked happy anymore. "Tom fucking Kaulitz, what the hell are you doing?!" She asked loudly. I looked at Elena. I saw that she was a bit shocked about how my mom talked to me. I caressed the side of her body to calm her down. "What are you doing with Elena?! I didn't have a problem with the fact that Elena is here, cause she is always welcome. But why were you kissing her?! We talked about this before Tom! No one night girls anymore. I need to call her parents." My mom said with a bit angry voice.

"Mom!! She isn't a one night girl or however you want to call that! I feel something for her and she feels something for me too! And why are you guy's already home?" I asked. I was still caressing Elena and I looked at her. "I am going to get killed by my parents." I saw her saying without making a sound. "Mom can't we talk about this first without calling her parents, please." I asked mom. "No, Tom. It's enough. I believe that you guy's have feelings for each other but you know that you can't have a girl now." Mom said while calling Elena's parents.

After a little time she hang up and walked to the living room. "Oh and I messaged you that we wouldn't stay in the hotel because there was no place. But you were probably too busy with other things Tom." My mom said after she walked away. I looked at Elena, I felt so bad for her. I was so stupid, I just had to look at the message. "I'm so sorry, my love. I will protect you for everything and I will help you with everything. If no one is listening to us anymore, we will start our own live together." I said and gave her a hug. "It's okay. And we will do that." She said. I had my hand on the back of her head while holding her in a hug. Then the doorbell rang. We stopped hugging and mom opened the door. We got to the living room and sat down next to each other on the couch and waited for my mom and her parents. We both knew that they will be so mad at us. But it is love and you can't stop that.

*Elena's POV.*

While sitting next to Tom, my heart was beating fast. When my parents walked into the living room, they looked at me. If looks could kill, I'd already be dead. They looked at me so angrily. "Well well, if we didn't knew that it would happen." They said when they sat down. "I should explain very fast if we were you, Elena." Dad said madly. I hated them so much. I wish I never had these parents. "Tom and I are in love. And if you guys don't want that, it is very sad. I mean I can say that you two need to divorce, but then you won't too." I said with an irritated voice. "Don't talk with that attitude! You said that you guys were best friends and nothing else. So you lied, and we don't lie." They said back. "But when I would speak the truth it would be the same so it didn't matter!" I said angrily.

"You two are just too overprotective. I am not 10 anymore! And in this generation 16 isn't young to have a boyfriend. And you guys don't need to stress about my life. It is not getting ruined because of a boyfriend. Act normal, you make that up on the spot. And it is very irritating." I said. My parents were silent for a moment. "We made promises, you have house arrest until you move on your own, no contradiction." My parents said. These people were so fucking annoying. "You know, I will move out right now. Your opinion doesn't matter to me anymore." I said to my parents. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and walked to the door. Tom followed me and we walked to the house from my parents.

When we were inside I locked the house door. "Ugh I hate my parents so much. I wish I had other parents. Parents that would let me do everything I wanted. They can both choke in their opinion." I said and I looked at Tom. "Parents are too overprotective. My mom sucks too. Bill is like the only one who I could talk with about everything. But now I have you, and I would tell everything to you too. We are going to set up our own life without parents." He said. I nodded and smiled. I was happy that he thought the same about it. We walked upstairs and took all my clothes and important stuff out of my room. It was so much but it didn't matter. We got everything out of the house that was mine and that was important to take with me. Like electronica, money, make-up, skincare, clothes, shoes and more stuff like that.

After we were done with everything we got out of the house fast. I saw my parents coming to the house while we were hiding between the plants outside. They got inside and we waited before the lights in Tom's house were off too. The waiting felt forever. I was sitting between Tom's legs on the grass by the lake. We were between trees and at the side of a house further away so no one could see us. Tom's chin was on my shoulder and my head was against his chest. His arms were around my body and I held his arms tight. I was starting to get very hungry and thirsty. "Do we have something to drink, Tom?" I said softly. My throat was dry so I couldn't speak lauder. "No my love. I'm sorry, I am thirsty too. But soon they will be all asleep and we can get my stuff and go away." I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep. Tom caressed me and I fell asleep.
"Wake up my love, they are asleep." I heard Tom whispering in my ear softly. I opened my eyes. I was nauseous and I felt light in my head. Tom helped me up and we walked to his house. We were super silent so no one would hear us.

When Tom got all his stuff he walked to the kitchen with me. He grabbed a some bottles of himself and filled them with water. He took some food with him too. We walked out of the house with a bag full of food and drinks and some bags with all the stuff from Tom and me. When he locked the door we walked to a house. "A friend from me and Bill lives here. It is a girl so you don't have to be uncomfortable. She is super sweet, her name is Avril. She is a singer too, just like Bill." Tom said when he rang the bell. "And her parents then?" I asked. "Oh she lives alone. She is older than us so she can live on her own. But she moved out when she was 18 now she is 21 so she is older older than us." Tom said with his arm tight around me.

Then a girl opened the door. "Hey guys!! Come in, you two must be so tired. I already made the beds up so if you want you can go to bed." She said friendly. We put the stuff on the ground and Avril introduced herself to me. She was so nice to us. After a while Tom and I were ready and got into bed. I layed close to Tom and he put his arms around me tight. "We will come thru this, my love. We will stay here until we have our own place. I promise that everything will be okay, my dear love." He said calming. I hugged him. "Thank you so much, my dear sweetheart. You are the best. I love you, good night." I gave him a kiss and he gave me one too. "Good night, my love." I fell asleep with his arms around me. Tom fell asleep too with me in his arms.