11 - Comforting.

15:21

*Tom's POV.*

While cycling home I was looking at Elena. It wasn't late but she was tired. She was a little pale. I was worried and I wanted to hug and kiss her so bad to make her feel better.
When we arrived at home we put our bikes away and got inside. Mom was still not home but that didn't mattered now. I saw that Elena was hiding pain. Her hand slowly got on her belly.

"Shall we go upstairs, my love?" I asked while looking at her face. She nodded slowly and I walked up to her. I kissed her and lifted her up. I carried her upstairs to my room. I carefully kicked the door open with my leg. I got inside and sat down the bed while still holding Elena. "Do you have pain, my love?" I asked her. "Yes... My stomach hurts so bad, my love..." She said while holding her belly. I took her arms away and put my hand on her stomach. My other hand was caressing her head. "Do you want to lay down and cuddle with me, my dear love?" I asked her and secretly hoped that she wanted. She put her hands more around my neck. "Mhm, I would love to, my dear sweetheart." I smiled and slowly laid down the bed. My arms were around her and I kissed her cheek. I got down a bit and snuggled my head on her chest close to her breast. My hand was still laying on her stomach while hugging her.

"If you want something, you can ask me, my love." I said soft. "Can you please never leave...?" She asked softly. "Ofcourse, I would never do that." I kissed her chin and looked at her. "Do you need some food? You look a bit pale, my dear." My hand was moving up and down on her hair. "I would like something to eat yeah." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Okay I will come back in like five or ten minutes, my love. Call me if there's something!" I said when i stood up. "I'll do, my dear." She said while I was walking to the door.

As fast as I could I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Wow calm down, are you in a hurry or something?" Bill asked when I walked past him very fast. "Uh yeah sort of." I answered. Bill looked confused while I was making food. "Where's Elena?" He asked me. "She is in my room. She's feeling sick so I am making food for her." Bill smiled at me when I said that. "Such a sweet boyfriend." He said. "Huh what did you say?" I asked him. I wasn't totally in mind because of the hurry. I wanted to get to Elena as fast as I could. Bill laughed. "I said that you are such a sweet boyfriend." "Ohh. Well I just want her to feel better." I put the food on a tray to take it upstairs. "Yes and that's sweet." Bill said when I walked upstairs. I smiled and got to my room fast.

I opened the door and looked at Elena. Her head was on her knees and her hands around her belly. "Are you okay, my love?" She looked up to me when she heard my voice. Her eyes were red and she was more pale then when I left the room. She shook her head slowly. I closed the door and put the tray on the bedside table. I got on the bed and took Elena in my arms. Her hands felt cold but her head was very warm. I felt her heartbeat on my chest and her nose and lips were against my neck. I pulled the blankets over us and tried to warm Elena up. My arms were around her and I was caressing her back.

"You really should eat my love. We only had breakfast and lunch." I whispered. I looked at her and kissed her. "Then we will hug for as long as possible, I promise." She nodded softly and got up a little. I gave her the food I made. I looked at her hands and I saw that she was shaking a bit. I looked at her. She was eating carefully like she couldn't move. I got closer to her and put my arm around her. "You're doing great." I whispered to her while she was eating. When she finished her food, I put the plate away and lay down on bed again. Elena snuggled into my chest and I smiled. I put my arms around her and kissed her head. "Thank you so much, my love..." She said softly. "No problem. I'll do everything for you, my dear love." I said and moved as close as I could to Elena. Her head was against my chest and I felt her breath. She was taking deep and long breaths.

I felt my eyes getting tired too. I closed my eyes while still hugging her. I felt myself falling asleep. Elena was asleep too so it didn't mattered to me. With her in my arms, I fell asleep. I hoped that Elena was comfort but I guess she was cause else she maybe wouldn't fall asleep. It was late afternoon but that was very cozy too. It was around 4 PM and the sunlight was still shining into my room. Mom and Bill were downstairs while Elena and I were sleeping together. I felt Elena's hand getting the side of my body. I put my hands tight around her and moved her close to me. I kissed her again and caressed the back of her head. I fell asleep again and Elena did too.

"Tom, wake up!" I heard Elena scream. I sat down straight on the bed and my heart was beating fast. I tried to look around me but everything was black. Then I saw two scared eyes looking at me. That were Elena's eyes. "What is happening?!" I asked worried. I couldn't feel myself and I felt like I was stuck on the bed. "Help me!" I heard Elena scream again. She sounded like she was in badly pain. It felt like I was about to faint and I had pain everywhere. My breath was fast and my heartbeat was even faster.

Then I felt two ice cold hands grabbing my arms. They pulled me of the bed and slammed me against the wall. I saw that Elena was chained to a door. Again I felt an ice-cold hand, this time on my chin. It pulled my face towards it and I saw two eyes looking straight into mine. I felt so weak and it didn't matter what happened to me anymore. Because it was all too late. "Keep her safe." I said to the person holding me. I saw a reflection of a knife coming towards me and I felt an incredibly painful stab in my chest. "No!" I heard a terrible painful voice scream. It was Elena. I didn't knew what happened and where I was. The only thing I knew was that I had a knife stab in my chest that will let me bleed to death.

"Tom, why are you shaking?" I heard a soft voice. "Are you okay? Please wake up." I heard the voice again. It was so blurry that I couldn't hear it but it became sharper every time I heard it. I felt myself breathing fast. I came back to normal life and sat up fast while my heartbeat was as fast as I was breathing. I felt my chest. Nothing. I looked at my side. Elena was looking worried at me. I felt my body trembling. She took my hand and caressed it. "Did you had a nightmare or something, my love?" She asked me. I was recovering from the dream. I looked at Elena and sighed shakily. "I thought I was going to die. That I would bleed to death..." I said. She was shocked and hugged me.

"You're okay now. We will just try to sleep again and if there is something you can always tell me." She said. Her words and voice calmed me down. But then totally forgot that she was sick. "How do you feel right now my love?" I asked softly. "I feel much better now. Only a little headache but nothing more." I smiled when she said that. I put my hands around her again. "That's good to hear." I said. She put her head on my shoulder above my head. I gave her little kisses on her neck. While we were both falling asleep again while cuddling. It was already night so we didn't needed to get out. I didn't dreamed about bad things now. I was sleeping good and so did Elena. Her head was under mine on my chest and her body was against mine. We held each other warm and I felt really happy to be with her. I always did.