Ten months later

There's always a Timeskip to the entrance exams after the sludge villain incident...

(y/n) is walking to the U.A entrance exams. Is he going to participate in this event? Nope. He's just there to snoop around and watch his fellow teenagers compete to see who's getting into the most prestigious hero school in the world.

(y/n:) dum dee dum dum dee dum dee dee.

A small shout is heard from an alley.
(y/n) walks over and hides around the corner of the alley.

Woman: Please! Don't hurt me!

A guy in a ski mask is holding a pocket knife to her throat.

Ski mask guy: Just give me your wallet and I won't do shit.

(y/n) quickly puts on his mask, that hasn't changed a bit, and shoots a web at the knife.

Ski mask guy: What the hell?!

He turns and looks at (y/n)

Ski mask guy: Oh shit! It's the Spider-Vigilante!

(y/n:) It's Spider-MAN!

He shoots another web at the guys face and pulls him forward really hard. Once he gets in range, (y/n) throws a punch and knocks the ski mask guy out.

(y/n:) Alright, I don't think that's gonna make me late. I should get going.

The lady is frozen in shock, taking in what just happened.

(y/n:) Have a great day!

He swings away.

(y/n:) Should I have said great? I think I should've said good instead of great...

(y/n) is still wearing his Spider-Man costume. He makes his way to the place where the Entrance Exams are being held. Two big metal doors and a bunch of students piled up. Some are talking with each other and some are just warming up. (y/n) sees the green haired kid from ten months ago and walks up to him. Before he can take five steps, a hand grabs him by the shoulder.

(y/n:) Huh?

He turns around and finds out that a guy with some dark blue hair, glasses, and a tracksuit was the guy who grabbed him.

Glasses dude: Are you the Spider-Vigilante, by any chance?

(y/n:) Yes, I am!

Glasses dude: I just wanted to tell you, I am completely against what you do.

(y/n:) ......huh?

Glasses dude: I do not like your actions and am excited to become a pro hero, so I can arrest you.

(y/n) doesn't do just stares at him for a while before flipping him off.

(y/n:) Fack you.

(y/n) walks off. He goes back to walking to broccoli hair dude.

(y/n:) Hey there, buddy!

Green hair guy: It's you again!

His tone didn't really seem...excited...

(y/n:) I didn't think I'd see you here! Are you trying to get into U.A?

Green hair guy: Yeah. Why are you here?

(y/n:) That sounded rude.

Green hair guy: It's meant to be rude. I don't have any other feelings towards you, since you stuck me to the ground with some weird white stuff!

AYO?

(y/n:) That was necessary!

Green hair guy: Sureeeeee. Now, why are you here? Don't tell me you're trying to get in U.A, too...

(y/n:) Nope. Just here to watch.

Just as green hair guy is about to respond, the gates open and a loud voice is heard from some speakers.

Loud voice: WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES! GO!

Everyone immediately rushes and runs through the gates into a fake city, leaving (y/n) in the dust.

(y/n:) oh well. It's not like I wanted to participate, anyway.

No funny bit for this chapter, just a question I wanna hear the answer to: Should (y/n) have a love interest, or should he be alone the whole book?