Funny In A Serious Moment

Villains surround the boat. Deku is explaining their new plan to the grape guy and the frog girl. (y/n) is keeping watch and listening to the plan while looking over the boats railing and keeping watch.

Deku: So after we do that-

(y/n:) Hey, everyone, we have a slight problem.

Frog girl: What problem?

(y/n) points to a huge hand made of water. All the frog girl can do is let a 'ribbit.' Everyone else is frozen in fear.

(y/n:) I hope you can all swi-

The giant hand slams into the boat and everyone stumbles back.

(y/n:) Whatever your plan is, do it now!

Deku leaps off of the boat.

(y/n:) WAS THAT THE PLAN?!

Deku points his hand down and flicks his finger, sending down a huge shockwave and creating a whirlpool in the water. It sends all the villains down.

(y/n:) What do we do now? He's over there, but we're still on the sinking boat.

Frog Girl: You clearly weren't listening.

(y/n:) Nope.

Deku starts falling down. The frog girl grabs the grape boy and leaps towards him.

(That sounds really weird without context.)

She catches him with her tongue, which leaves (y/n) in absolute shock.

(y/n:) They...seriously left me here... dammit.

He walks to the edge of the boat and stands on top of the railing. He launches himself off and zooms back to the mainland.

(y/n:) WOOHOO!

He lands back on the shore and rolls forward to soften his landing. He looks around and sees the guy with the hands surrounding his body touching the frog girls face. (y/n) jumps forward and throws his leg out to kick the hand man.

(y/n:) AAAAGHHH!

Deku: SMAAAAAAAASH!

They both land their hits, but not on the guy with the hand mask. It was the Nomu, and he didn't even flinch.

(y/n:) To be honest, I think you could beat the heck out of the Rhino!

The Nomu was about to land a devastating punch on the both of them, when all of a sudden,

All Might: Have no fear! Why? BECAUSE I AM HERE!

(y/n:) Oh, thank God. A pro!

(y/n:) Since I'm not needed anymore, I'm just gonna head on out.

He was about to shoot a web when he remembered something.

(y/n:) Wait a second...the grocery bags! I completely forgot about them!

(y/n) immediately starts searching for the bags and finds them next to Eraserhead, who is horribly hurt. He walks over and grabs the bags full of food.

(y/n:) I hope you get better, buddy. I'll see ya later!

He jumps upwards and shoots a web at the ceiling. (y/n) begins to climb it while All Might and the Nomu are fighting. Once he gets to the roof he pulls his mask up, revealing his mouth, and takes a couple deep breaths.

(y/n:) It's just a couple of bruises. I'm sure May won't notice.

He grabs the clothes that he left up there and climbs down.

(y/n:) How did I get here in the first place? I just started to walk here and I got involved in this mess. Is this some weird thing with my spider sense?

Alright, end of the U.S.J Arc. I think I did pretty alright. I got a request for the love interest thing for (y/n) a while back, so I'm gonna release a new chapter this Saturday. Which is technically today since you're reading this, but I wrote this on Friday. I'll see y'all later. Now it's time for the tag.

(y/n) knocks on the door to his house. Aunt May answers it and let's him in.

Aunt May: Did you get the things I asked you for?

(y/n:) Sure did.

Aunt May: Did you also get a Spider-Man costume?

(y/n:) No? Why in the world would I get a Spider-Man costume?

Aunt May: Because you're wearing one right now.

(y/n:) ...oh shi-