A job I HAVE to do.

I would've updated sooner, but school is a thing. I can't believe this book has reached over 200 reads. Or whatever they're called. I'm thinking that I make an "Ask (y/n)" chapter if it ever reaches 1,000.

(y/n) is standing in a pizza place. His new suit  is on. He looks at the camera. Wait, he what?

(y/n:) Calm down, Mr. Narrator. I'll explain what I'm doing here. I bet you've been wondering "Why aren't you in school, (y/n?)" Thats because I asked my school district to let me skip High School entirely. I had to do a whole test and other things. The reason I'm here, is because May forced me to get a job since I can't stay home the whole day. As for why I'm wearing my costume, the owner of this place is a pretty big fan. He let me work here. I just did it to increase my chances of getting hired.

Boss: Spider-Man, get over here!

(y/n:) Coming!

He runs behind the counter to where his boss is. (y/n)'s boss gives him a backpack full of pizzas and a slip of paper.

Boss: You know what to do, pal.

(y/n:) Yes, sir!

(y/n) swings the backpack over his shoulders and runs out. He starts swinging through town and gets to the first house. (y/n) knocks on the door.

The person who answered the door is none other than the blonde guy from the sludge villain incident.

Blondie: What the hell are you doing here?!

(y/n) pulls out one of the pizzas and hands it to him.

(y/n:) Tip?

Angry Pineapple: Fuck off.

(y/n:) Jerk.

He swings away.

(y/n:) Who knew he was such a bully?

He gets to the next house. The person who answered it was covered in hands. (y/n) hands the person their pizza.
(y/n)holds his hand out.

(y/n:) Tip?

The hand guy tosses him a quarter.

(y/n:) It's better than nothing...

He swung away again.

(y/n:) One last pizza and my shift ends. It's payday, too!

He gets to the last house. (y/n) knocks on the door and a 13 year old boy wearing a hoodie, his sleeves rolled up, and dark brown hair opens it.

Brown hair kid: Yo.

(y/n:) Yo.

(y/n) Hands the kid the pizza and holds his hand out.

(y/n:) Tip?

Brown hair kid: I gave you a tip.

(y/n:) Huh?

Brown hair kid: Trust me. Now go do something.

(y/n:) Uhmm...alright.

He swings off.

(y/n:) That was weird.

I wrote this because I want to make some stupid chapters. This IS just for fun. I don't really intend for (y/n) to be a serious guy. Now, time for the end credits scene.

Meeting room. 5:00 PM.

Nezu: I'm sure you're all aware of why this meeting was called.

The pro heroes that are present are All Might, Midnight, Eraserhead, and Endeavor.
(I know, it's all the popular ones. I already said this: I haven't watched every episode of MHA.)
They all nod their heads.

Nezu: Fortunately, I made a plan to find, and arrest the "Spider-Man."

They all lean in closer to hear what the mouse/bear/rat thing has to say.

Nezu: It's been proven that he listens to police radio and rushes over to a crime whenever one starts. We will ask the police to send out a fake report on a robbery and will wait for Spider-Man to arrive. Eraserhead, you will erase whatever Quirk he has when he shows up. Midnight, you will put him to sleep when you're in range. We will take him to U.A and offer him the chance to join us.

Aizawa: And if he refuses?

Nezu: We will arrest him.

They all nod.

Doing homework rn. This was a good distraction. Don't worry, Imma finish it quick. Byeeeeeeeee