The U.S.J Incident.

I can't remember the exact words like everyone else who writes these does, so I'm gonna improvise.

(y/n:) Just who are you people?

Hand Face: We...are the League Of Villains.

(y/n:) The pause wasn't needed, but alright.

Hand Face: It was for dramatic effect.

(y/n:) Yeah, no shit, Captain Obvious. The name also needs a bit of work.

Hand Face: I'm tired of your antics. Nomu, beat him to a bloody pulp...

(y/n:) Who now?

The huge black bird thing let out a bloodcurdling shriek and charged towards (y/n.)

(y/n:) OH GO-

He didn't even get to finish his sentence before it punched him so fast, his spider sense didn't trigger. He got launched up the stairs near the entrance and right next to the students. (y/n) clutched his chest and gasped for air. The "Nomu" had knocked the wind out of him.

(y/n:) Dear Gasp God!

Eraserhead: I want everyone to get out of here and stay with Thirteen. I'll deal with the Villains. As for you,

Eraserhead glares at (y/n.)

Eraserhead: I want you to leave with my students. I'll come arrest you later.

(y/n:) Gasp Whatever Gasp You say.

Eraserhead jumps down the steps and less than a minute later, starts fighting.

Thirteen: C'mon, everyone, let's go!

They all rush to the door, leaving (y/n) on the ground and trying to catch his breath. They all come back after they realize that the doors are locked. They were about to walk back to (y/n) until a black fog appears in between (y/n) and everyone else.

Black Fog: So sorry to interrupt, but would any of you happen to know where the Symbol Of Peace is at the mome-

He was interrupted in his questioning when the human version of a Pomeranian, and the kid version of Crimson Riot ran in to attack him.

Both of the people: AAAAAGGGGHHHH!

The fist of the blond kid blew up and the fog avoided it. The redhead threw a punch, and it was dodged.

Black Fog: It's incredibly rude to interrupt someone while they're asking a question. This behavior will not go unpunished.

He started to suck them in using something that felt ver similar to Thirteen's Black Hole Quirk. Tons of people started getting pulled in, except for (y/n.) His hand was on the ground and clinging onto it.

(y/n:) C'mon, (y/n,) just a bit longer!

He was still out of breath, but held on for as long as he could. He started getting dizzy and his vision started getting darker.

(y/n:) Don't pass out, don't pass out, don't pass out! Just...a bit...longer...don't...

(y/n) passes out and let go of the floor. He was sucked into the black mist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aunt May: C'mon, (y/n,) wake up! You're going to be late for school!

A six year old (y/n) buried himself in the blankets of his bed.

(y/n:) I don't wanna!

Aunt May: You have to! You don't want to be late for school, do you?

(y/n:) I don't wanna go to school! I don't have any friends there...

His uncle Ben walks in with a cup of coffee and a newspaper in his hand.

Uncle Ben: What's goin on here?

Aunt May: Little (y/n) here doesn't want to go to school. He says he doesn't have any friends over there!

Uncle Ben: Is that so?

(y/n) nods his head rapidly under his blankets.

Uncle Ben: Listen, kiddo, if you don't have any friends, just remember that you're gonna make one eventually. Even if it's just one, all you need is one good friend to help you through your life.

(y/n) poked his head out through the sheets and looked at him with a smile.

Uncle Ben: So, are you gonna wake up now?

(y/n:) Yeah!

Uncle Ben: Then get up, kiddo! Wake up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) finally woke up and was soaked. He saw Deku, a girl who looked like a frog, and a small kid who looked like a grape. The frog girl had her hands on his face and was about to pull his mask off. (y/n) slapped her hands and sat up. He looked around and found out he was on a boat in the middle of a fake ocean.

(y/n:) What were you all doing?!

Frog Girl: We got curious and wanted to see who you are. Ribbit.

Deku: You can't really be allowed to do all this vigilante stuff, so we were going to-

(y/n:) Gonna what? Take my mask off and track me down for the rest of my life? I don't think so!

Deku: No! We weren't going to do that at all!

Frog Girl: Stop lying, Deku.

Grape Guy: We totally were.

(y/n:) You sons of bit-

Once again, I uploaded this pretty late. Don't worry, tomorrow the chapters are gonna be pre-written and uploaded earlier in the day. Maybe just the end of the U.S.J Incident. The rest are just gonna be chapters where (y/n) goofs off for no apparent reason. Now, it's time for the end credit scene! I searched them up and apparently, they're called End Tags. So now it's time for that.

Deku, frog girl, and small grape were discussing a plan to get off and back to the mainland where Eraserhead was fighting the Villains all by himself. (y/n) was zoned out and thinking about the dream he had while he was passed out.

(y/n:) He had such a way with words...I wonder what he would think of he saw me doing this stuff. I hope he's proud...

He was eventually brought back to reality by the grape boy snapping his fingers in his face.

Grape guy: Hey, Spider-Man, are you there?

(y/n:) Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm awake.

The grape boy looked at him suspiciously and went back to listening to the plan. (y/n) started to pay attention as well.