The breaking and entering part

All I've gotta say is "if you know, you know."

Outside U.A High School. 9:00 PM.

(y/n) is a pretty good distance away from the school and is hiding in a bush with his crappy homemade costume on.

(y/n:) Alright, plan is simple: sneak in through a vent, find the support course room, steal some stuff, and walk right out. Who the hell am I talking to? It's just me out here.

(Crazy Mf)

He jumps from tree to tree, getting closer to U.A, and being cautious. He gets close enough to the building that he can starts climbing it.

(y/n:) This is a lot of glass. I sure hope no one is in there.

He makes it to the top of the building and walks to a large roof vent. (y/n) removes the cover, and walks into the vents.

(y/n:) For such a prestigious and expensive school, there ventilation systems are dirty as hell.

He continues to crawl through the vents until he spots a certain room. He peeks through the little holes in the vent and sees a desk lit by a small lamp. The desk has some stuff that looks like it was made by some mad scientist.

(y/n:) This has GOT to be the support course class. I'm sure of it!

(y/n) breaks the vent and drops down. He quickly grabs as much stuff he could find. Scraps, circuit boards, etc, etc.

(y/n:) That should be everything. Ooh!

He sees a bagel on the desk. He grabs it and is about to leave, when suddenly...

???: Hey!

There were a bunch of students his age in the room.

(y/n:)......Why are there night classes on the first day?

(y/n) raises his mask so his mouth is showing, then he puts the bagel in his mouth and makes a run for it.

Students: GET BACK HERE, THIEF!

(y/n:) AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!

They keep chasing and some of them even use support items to catch up to
(y/n.) His spider sense goes off and he quickly shoots a web behind him. A net was about to hit him, but the web slowed it down and it fell to the floor.

(y/n) continued to run until he ran to the top of the building and leaped off.

"What is he doing?!"

"Is he insane?"

"He's the Spider-Man! He won't die!"

(y/n) swung away while people are still on the roof, talking about what just happened.

(y/n:) I'm glad SOME people are learning my name.

Alright, time for funny end scene. Do these things have a name, or are they just funny bits?

(y/n) is working on his new suit. There's a newspaper on his desk that says "Spider Menace Breaks And Enters U.A High School. Steals Technology And Bagel."

(y/n:) Alright. Time to take it for a test drive.

He puts on his brand new suit.

(y/n:) Cool as Fu-