Traitor!

HOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT! 2,000 reads! Thank you! I do not know what to say. Soooooo, enjoy new chapter. 👍

(y/n) walks through the streets with his phone up to his ear. His Spider-Suit is, once again, under his clothes, even though it's against his Aunt May's advice.

He walks towards U.A. Why? Because he wanted to make it up to Hatsume and cheer her on in the Sports Festival. It was the least he could do after missing their get-together, which (y/n) was still wondering if it was a date or not.

(y/n:) "May, I swear I'll pay you back for the ticket."

May (Over phone:) "You know you don't have to."

(y/n:) "Just let me do this, please. You've payed for too many times and covered too many times for me to not repay you. I can get you some money to-"

May: "Just stop talking and go support your friend. Speaking of which, when was the last time you hung out with a friend? The last time I remember is when you had a playdate with that red-haired girl in first grade...oh, what was her name?"

(y/n:) "Mary Jane, remember? She was there for a while 'cause her dad had a job over here."

May: "Wow, you remember all that? You must've really liked her!"

Upon hearing his aunts last sentence, (y/n) covered his face with his free hand to hide his burning face from the public.

(y/n:) "N-no..."

May: "Yeah, right! Anyways, are you almost there?"

(y/n:) "Yeah, I'm almost there."

May: "Alright, just remember, absolutely no leaving the Festival to be Spider-Man. Understand?"

(y/n:) "Understood."

After they said their goodbyes, (y/n) started hurrying up, his walking turning into a run. He pushed through crowds of people who were gathered up around the gates of U.A high, and, only for a moment, did his Spider-Sense trigger, making him stop dead in his tracks.

He slowly looked back and saw a man in a trench coat talking to one other person. The man in the trench coat was unidentifiable, whilst the second guy was easy to see. He had a beanie on and some casual clothes. A couple strands of blonde hair could be seen coming out of his beanie, he had dark eyes, and he also looked to be around (y/n)'s age. Something about him was so...familiar.

His Spider-Sense was still going off. The only thing (y/n) could focus on is trying to figure out who these people are. They were around the same height, so they both might be students. The one in the trench coat might just be really short, he thought.

(y/n) decided to ignore it and keep walking, if they were to cause trouble, they have Pro's everywhere. And there's no way anything would get past them, right?

He kept walking and eventually made it in. (y/n) looked around at the inside of U.A with starry eyes, he could go here, he has the power and the ingenuity and genius to either be in a class with some of the most powerful people, or in a support class with Hatsume.

But no. That's not what his purpose is. And he knows that well.

(y/n) saw a multitude of people. He could see some Heroes talking. Others would be using their looks to get some free food. *Cough, cough* Mt. Lady. *Cough, cough.*

"Well, that's not very hero-like," he thought as he walked by. (y/n) put some earbuds in, playing some of his favorite music. He kept walking with his eyes closed, knowing full well that he couldn't run into anyone with his sixth sense guiding him. But when he opened his eyes...