Why Does This Place Look Like The USJ?

(y/n) is walking back from the grocery store.

(y/n:) Alright, I've got everything that May asked for. So much food, I wonder if there's a guest coming over...

(y/n) is thoughts are interrupted when his spider sense goes off.

(y/n:) What the heck?

He looks around, trying to find what his sixth sense is warning him about, but finds nothing.

(y/n:) Am I insane or is something bad going on?

He takes a step in a different direction.

(y/n:) What? What's going on?

(y/n) took another step.

(y/n:) What the hells going on?!

He eventually started running in the direction his feet had taken him.

(y/n:) Is this some sort of Quirk?! What the hells going on?!

He kept running, tightly holding the shopping bags.

(y/n:) I've got to put these somewhere safe!

As (y/n) ran, a huge building with a roof the shape of a dome came into view. It was made of glass, just like U.A was.

(y/n:) What is that place?

He stared at it for a minute until his body was forced to leap onto the side and start climbing it.

(y/n:) Holy hell! What am I doing?!

He started running up until he reached the tallest point. His spider sense kept going off.

(y/n:) I don't think I should leave. I got a bad feeling about this...it's a good thing I listened to myself and put my suit under my clothes.

He quickly took of his shirt and pants, revealing his bright blue and red suit underneath. He pulled up his mask and looked down into the building through the glass ceiling. (Or roof. Idk.)

(y/n:) Hey, that looks like students! And there's Deku! And that angry blonde dude! And...a guy with a bird head? This is a pretty weird place. And there's also Eraserhead! This must be a class from U.A!

As (y/n) was rambling on and naming people from the class, a purple portal opened up and some peculiar looking people came out.

(y/n:) And a cute brown haired gi-Wait, what's goin on down there?

An enormous black big bird with its brain showing walked out of the portal with a huge, sinister, twisted smile.

(y/n:) That's not creepy at a-AAAAAGGGGHHH!

He was cut off by the glass underneath him shattered due to his weight. (y/n) quickly shot a web up at the ceiling and slowed his decent by a lot, saving him from any minor injuries. He looks around at the faces, shocked to see him there.

(y/n:) I few like this is a bad time, but there's trouble, so I'm not gonna leave.

He looks towards the villains and recognizes the man covered in hands.

(y/n:) Hey, I remember you! I delivered you a pizza, once!

The hand man just stares at him. (y/n) stops looking at the faces around him and looks at the building he so rudely entered.

(y/n:) Hey, this place kinda looks like the U.S.J!

Brown haired girl: That's what I said!

It's pretty late, I'm about to head to sleep. And you should, too. No funny part today, since this is one of the more serious moments. I'll see you all tomorrow. Byeeeee