(y/n) Parker, Origin Story.

(y/n) stood in front of a mirror with a U.A tracksuit on, which he stole from the blonde kid. He wasn't checking himself out. No. It was something much deeper.

Every kid on earth wants to go to U.A High School from the moment they can think for themselves, and (y/n) was no exception. From the moment he was explained what a Quirk was, what a Hero was, he wanted it more than anything in the world. It didn't matter if someone had a "good" or "bad" Quirk, they still wanted to be a Hero. If they didn't have a Quirk, they still wanted to be a Hero.

But a problem arose when (y/n) went to the doctors office to learn what his Quirk was. The problem was that (y/n) was someone who didn't have a Quirk. I'll let (y/n) take it from here...

_____________________________

I've never told you how I got here. You started in the first chapter in this book, but in a random chapter of my life. And it's my life. So, it'd only be right for me to be the one to tell you.

Let's do this for the first, and hopefully last time.

My name is (y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and ever since then, I've been the worlds one and only Spider-Man. But before I was the spectacular arachnid, I was just a teen, living a slightly-but-not-quite-normal life. My parents were killed, I was bullied, all kinds of crazy stuff happened. And it started here...

A small (y/n) sits frozen in an white room with a doctor in front of him and his parents by his side.

(y/n:) W-what?

Doctor: Yes, I'm very sorry, but you're Quirkless. It was a very expected result, actually.

Mom: What do you mean "expected result?"

Doctor: Well, from the moment he was born, we expected him to be Quirkless. He was born from two of the worst families-

(y/n)'s parents cut him off by shouting at him about how their families weren't bad at all, saying things like "How would you know what my family's like?!" and "How dare you say that about them?!" Eventually, the doctor managed to calm them down. It felt like an eternity for anyone normal, but for (y/n), it felt really short. Why? Because he was thinking to himself "Why?"

Doctor: If you had let me finish, you would've known I was going to say he was born from two of the worst families to have a Quirk.

Dad: Oh...wait, what?

Mom: What on earth does that mean?

Doctor: Don't worry, it's normal. Anyways, let me explain. Both of your families have been Quirkless for multiple generations, only few family members of yours have Quirks. We have medical records that show only three or four people in your families have had these supernatural abilities.

(y/n:) Was I destined to have no Quirk?

Doctor: But, where there's bad, there's good. Even though no Parker has had a Quirk, they've always amounted to something great. Mr. Parker, I'm sure you already know this, but your grandfather was a physicist in his younger days. And your great-grandmother was a biologist. And right now, you're a chemist.

Dad: Only guy who hasn't done anything that big is Ben, we're still waiting on him...

Dad: Hear that, little buddy? You're gonna do big things!