Not Now, Not ever.

Eraserhead, Midnight, and All Might are already there. There's no crime. They all look at (y/n) with a cold stare, except for All Might, who has his usual huge smile.

(y/n:) What is this?

All Might: This, young Spider-Man, is an arrest!

(y/n:) Good luck with that.

All Might: We do not need luck, we have a plan! Eraserhead, go!

Eraserhead gives All Might a nod and turns towards (y/n.) His eyes glow red.

(y/n:) That's a pretty cool party trick you got there. Pretty scary.

Seeing as how their plan is working, Midnight approaches (y/n) with the intent to put him to sleep, but is stopped when (y/n) shoots a web at her face. The Pros look at (y/n) in shock, even Midnight, but no one can tell since she's trying to rip the webbing off of her face.

Eraserhead: How did you...I erased your Quirk! How did you do that if your Quirk is gone?!

(y/n:) Technically speaking, I'm Quirkless.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Midnight tries to speak, but it only comes out as muffled noises since the webs are still on her face.

All Might: Y-You're Quirkless?

(y/n:) Always have been.

Eraserhead: But you can do whatever a spider can!

(y/n:) But that's not my Quirk. Anyways, seeing as there's no crime happening, I'll see myself out.

(y/n)'s spider sense goes off and he jumps to the side. Some strange fabric had tried to reach out and grab him.
(y/n) looked back to see where it came from, and found out it was part of Eraserhead's scarf.

(y/n:) Cool as hell! Is that made of carbon fiber?! I've always wanted to use some for my suit but I never knew wh-

Eraserhead: Do you ever shut up? I swear, you mutter faster than one of my students.

Another piece of the scarf comes flying towards (y/n,) but he quickly jumps out of the way. He does a couple of spins before he lands.

(y/n:) Ta-Da!

Eraserhead: He acts as if this is all some sort of joke...just how old is he?

(y/n:) This is the perfect opportunity to test out the Web Grenade!

All Might: Listen to me, we are here to make a negotiation with you. You may come with us and learn to be a hero, a true hero! Or we will arrest you.

(y/n:) Nope.

All Might: I'm sorry?

(y/n:) I won't be joining your side anytime soon.

All Might: You're okay with being arrested?

(y/n:) No, no I'm not.

All Might: So why are you refusing our offer?

(y/n:) First of all, I'm only fifteen. I don't think I can join a bunch of Pro Heroes at that age. Second, I would get a whole lot of fame if I were a Hero. I don't want that.

All Might kept on smiling.

All Might: That is great motivation! But why wouldn't you want fame? Tons of people your age would want to be famous!

(y/n:) Well, a great man once told me 'with great power, comes great responsibility.'

(Marvel, pls don't sue. I don't have anything.)

(y/n:) And I won't wait for the responsibility of being a Hero to come. Instead, I'll go for it by myself. So I won't join you. Not now, not ever.

All Might: That is an amazing reason for your actions, but they are still illegal.

(y/n:) I knew you'd say that. That's why I've come prepared.

Midnight finally managed to rip the webs off her face.

Midnight: IM GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT, YOU LITTLE JERK!

(y/n) threw the Web Grenade he made earlier.

Eraserhead: Hey, that's meant for one of my stu-

It explodes and envelopes everybody in webbing.

Midnight: I JUST GOT OUT OF THIS!

All Might: No worry's! I can easily rip his webs!

All Might tries to rip the webbing apart, but to no avail.

All Might: How can I not get out?

(y/n:) I made a different type of webs. These are different in a ton of ways! First, my webs are organic and come from my body, while these are made in a lab.

(Yes, I made him the same as the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man. He's my fav.)

(y/n:) Second, I made these with one goal in mind: To make them strong enough to hold a Rhino! And now that I now they work on the strongest guy to ever exist, I'm certain I can capture it!

Eraserhead: Do you ever shut u-

Eraserhead gets cut off when mid-sentence when he gets shot by a web on his mouth.

(y/n:) I think I'll leave now, it was fun testing out my new gadgets! See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

He leaps upwards and swings away.

This was the chapter I meant to write today. I'm pretty sure that the new schedule is gonna be one chapter a weekday, unless I'm sick, which I will say on the conversations tab of my profile, and more than one chapter, which will be shorter, on the weekends. They weekend chapters will only be long if an important event is going on. Now it's time for the funny.

All Might, Eraserhead, and Midnight are still in the web cocoon.

All Might: We should use this as an opportunity to get to know each other!

Eraserhead: We already know each other, though.

Midnight: Why would we want to act like we're meeting each other again?

All Might: We can be even greater friends!

The webbing dissolves and they all get set free.

Eraserhead: Thank god.

Midnight: We should go tell Nezu that the kid got away.

All Might: Agreed!

Wait a gosh darn minute. This chapter has almost a thousand words! This is my longest chapter yet! And now I'm making sure that it's one thousand words! I'm done now. Bye bye!