Just A Nightmare.

There will be a murder in this chapter, so I'm warning you. TW!

(y/n:) Where...where am I?

(y/n) looked around. He recognized the place, but at the same time, had no idea where he was. It was a strange feeling of déjà vu.

(y/n:) I should ask someone for directions. Aunt May is probably worrie-

A gunshot goes off in the distance.

(y/n:) What the hell?!

He runs to the source of the loud boom.

(y/n:) I don't have my costume. Maybe I could shoot some webs onto my face and tear some eye holes.

A crowd is gathered and police officers are present. (y/n) pushes through them to see a the sight that haunted him for years.

(y/n:) UNCLE BEN!

He rushes over to his uncles side.

(y/n:) Not again! Don't die! Please!

His uncle doesn't notice him. It's like he's not even there.

(y/n:) Hey! Don't die again! Please don't die!

A second person pushed through the crowd. It was a younger version of (y/n.)

Past (y/n:) That's my uncle!

(y/n)'s eyes were fixated on his younger self. This was something he had obviously never experienced before.

Past (y/n:) Uncle Ben!

He runs over to Ben's left, opposite from (y/n.)

Past (y/n:) Uncle Ben, what happened?!

Ben: (y/n)...is that you?

Past (y/n:) It's me. I'm here...

His uncle smiles at him. (y/n) couldn't say or do anything. He stared at the traumatizing scene with tear filled eyes.

Past (y/n:) It's gonna be alright, Ben. It's gonna be alright! Just don't die!

Ben: That's easier said than done, kid. I don't think I'm gonna be able to hold on much longer...

Past (y/n:) Don't say that! Please don't die! Aunt May needs you! I need you! Please!

Uncle Ben looks at him, still smiling. His heartbeat starts to slow.

Past (y/n:) Don't die! I don't want to say goodbye yet! Please!

Ben: It's not a goodbye. It's "see ya later..."

It slows down with each passing second, until eventually...it stops entirely. There's no sound, no breathing, and his eyes are closed...

The past and present (y/n) stare with tears running down their faces. The past (y/n) turns to one of the police officers.

Past (y/n:) What happened to him?

Police Officer: A carjacker. He stabbed him with a knife he made from his Quirk and ran.

Past (y/n:) Where did he go?

Officer: He ran that way.

She points down the street.

Officer: But, I don't think you should go, if that's what you're planning. We already have people chasing him-

It was too late, (y/n) had already ran off.

(y/n:) Oh god.

He started chasing after his past self.

(y/n:) No, no, no, no, no! I can't let this happen again!

He ran and ran until he found the spot where he tracked his uncles killer. He ran into the building and found his past self pinning a man with black hair against a wall. The man was bruised and bleeding.

Man: Please! Stop it!

Past (y/n:) DID YOU STOP FOR THE OLD MAN?!

He punched the man's chest.

Man: I won't do it again! I promise!

Past (y/n:) I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T!

(y/n) watched as his younger self beat the man senseless. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't.

Past (y/n:) I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HURT ANYONE EVER AGAIN!

He punched the man's head over and over until a cracking noise was heard. (y/n)'s hands were covered in blood.

(y/n:) I was only thirteen...I did all this at thirteen...I didn't stop...why didn't I stop?!

(y/n) looked at his past self. But something was different this time. The past (y/n) looked at the present (y/n) with a sadistic smile and a sinister look in his eyes.

Past (y/n:) Because we're murderers. You and I both know it.

(y/n:) W-What?

Past (y/n:) You heard me. We're killers. I know you want to kill. I know you want to murder all the people who commit crimes. I know how you want to kill the ones who disturb the peace.

(y/n:) Shut up!

Past (y/n:) Why? Because you know I'm right?

(y/n:) Stop talking!

Past (y/n:) Don't deny it! You want to kill! You want to deliver justice. REAL JUSTICE!

(y/n:) No! SHUT UP! YOU'RE WRO-

A loud noise played and (y/n) sat up. He looked at the loud noise and saw that it was his alarm clock, beeping loudly. He pushed the button and stopped the noise from disturbing anyone else.

(y/n:) It...it was just a nightmare. Thank god...

I just saw The Marvels. Feeling good. See y'all tomorrow.