Chapter Two: Kiss, Marry, Kill - Bluey's POV

Bluey got out of her bed and walked to her bathroom to get ready. She closed the door and began to do her skincare.

Ten minutes later when she had barely finished, her phone vibrated. Bluey picked it up, glanced at it, and saw that it was Chloe. She answered the FaceTime call.

"BLUEY!! You took forever to answer!!", Chloe yelled into the phone.

Bluey winced at the volume and turned it down a notch. "It was only two seconds!", she laughed.

"Still too long. Do better.", Chloe sassed with mock disappointment.

"Jeez! Sorry! Is that all you wanted to tell me?", Bluey asked her best friend with an annoyed look on her features.

"Oh! No, I was gonna ask if you wanted to walk with the group to school.", Chloe answered, laughing.

Bluey's face immediately lit up with excitement. "Oh! Yeah, sure!", Bluey responded with a smile in her voice.

"Alright, be ready in ten!", Chloe yelled into the phone once again.

"CHLOE! Stop yelling!", Bluey groaned, but then laughed.

Chloe giggled. "Ok, sorry. Anyways, you have ten minutes, go!", she exclaimed.

"Only ten?? Wait!-", Bluey protested but was cut off by Chloe.

"Byeeee!", Chloe ended the call before Bluey could object any more than she already had.

"Ughhhh ok.", Bluey groaned, and resumed getting ready.

Ten minutes later, the whole group had arrived at Bluey's house.

"Hey!", Chloe happily greeted her best friend.

"Hi!", Bluey responded. "By the way, I'm still bitter about the short amount of time you gave me.".

Chloe laughed. "Oh it's fine! You'll grow out of it!".

Bluey rolled her eyes, but Chloe just giggled. Bluey couldn't help but smile.

The girls' group started to walk to school, just talking. Eventually it got boring, so everyone was just walking in silence.

Chloe was the first to break the silence. (As always.) "Ooh! I have an idea to pass time!", Chloe exclaimed.

Bluey turned her head to look at Chloe. "And that is...?", she asked with a curious look.

"Kiss, marry, kill!", Chloe suggested excitedly with a smile.

All of the girls groaned except for Bluey, and of course, Chloe. Bluey just giggled to herself.

"Chloe, we're not in fifth grade!", Coco complained, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, it doesn't matter! It'll be fun!", Bluey attempted to reason with the group.

"Ok, fine.", Coco sighed, giving in.

"Alright, I'll go first. Lucky, Pretzel, and Rusty.", Bluey started by naming three options.

"Ok. Rusty, kiss. Lucky, marry. Pretzel, kill.", Chloe input her vote.

"Woah, woah, woah!", Winnie held out both of her paws in front of her. "Lucky is off limits!", she stated.

"Yeah, and Rusty is mine.", Indy agreed, defensive.

"Ok... that was problematic.", Bluey nervously laughed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Clearly.", Coco giggled, agreeing with her friend.

"Alright, I'll do it then. Less problematic.", Honey reasoned, laughing.

"Yes.", everyone agreed with her.

"Ok then. Snickers, Winton, and Jack.", Honey listed.

Coco spoke first. "Kiss Jack, marry Snickers, and kill Winton.", she voted.

"Poor Winton!", Chloe joked, laughing.

Winnie giggled. "He'll be fine.".

After a long game of "Kiss, marry, kill", the girls' group finally arrived at the school grounds. The boys were already there. (Well, all of them except for a certain someone.)

Winnie tapped Coco's shoulder with her finger. "Speaking of Snickers...", Winnie teased in a hushed whisper.

"Shut up!", Coco whisper-shouted playfully and lightly hit Winnie on the shoulder as she blushed. "Oh, and Winnie?", Coco asked.

"Yes?", Winnie responded, unsuspecting of what Coco was about to say.

"Lucky is here too.", Coco smirked victoriously as her friend blushed.

Bluey looked around for Mackenzie but couldn't find him. She laughed to herself. "Typical Kenzie. Always late.", she shook her head in mock disappointment, smiling to herself.

They all started walking, but Chloe stayed back for a while with Bluey.

"You coming?", she asked, tilting her head to the side, smiling curiously.

Bluey smiled back and shook her head. "No, you go ahead. I'm going to stay back and wait for Kenzie. He's always late.", she explained.

"Awww that's so cute!", was Chloe's immediate reaction. "You call him a nickname! And you're waiting for him!", Chloe fangirled.

Bluey rolled her eyes. "Whatever helps your romantic heart feel whole.", she laughed, then pushed Chloe's back to make her walk. "Now go join them, bye!".

Chloe laughed. "Ok bye!", and then she left.

Bluey waited for Mackenzie to arrive.

——————————————————————

Thanks so much for reading!! Love y'all 💗