Chapter Ten: Dilemma - Bluey's POV

Bluey was laying on her bed, just staring at the ceiling. There were so many things going through her head. With all the new information she had, and her date that same night, her mind was racing with so many thoughts.

Makenzie loves me?, she thought. Why?

Bluey still had a date in an hour, so, she did the only thing she could think of doing.

"Chloe... I need help.", she pleaded.

"What is it now?", Chloe laughed a little.

Bluey sighed. "Well, uhm...", she started weakly.

"Oh no. What actually is it?", Chloe asked her best friend.

"Well... uhm.... Mackenzie kinda said he loves me?", she weakly stated.

"WHAT??? I KNEW IT!!", Chloe exclaimed excitedly. Bluey could hear the smile in her voice.

"That's not good, Chloe!", Bluey argued as she laughed a little.

"Why?", Chloe asked, confused.

"I kinda have a date with Jean-Luc tonight?", Bluey stated like it was obvious, which it was.

Chloe groaned. "Cancel it.", she demanded.

"What?", Bluey asked, slightly confused.

"Cancel it!", Chloe clarified. "Mackenzie just confessed to you! Cancel it!"

Bluey sighed. "Can't you just help me get ready? That's why I called you in the first place.", she reasoned.

Chloe sighed. "Fine. I'm coming over. But only because you're my best friend!", Chloe clarified. "I still ship Blukenzie more."

Bluey laughed. "Sure, now get over here!", she scolded.

Chloe laughed in return as well. "Ok, ok! I'm coming!", she said and then hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, Bluey heard a knock on the door. Chloe came in and helped Bluey get ready for her date.

"Bluey, I still don't get why you want to go on a date right after Mackenzie just confessed to you.", Chloe reasoned, laughing.

Bluey sighed. "Well, I like Jean-Luc, so...", Bluey replied.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I mean, yea, but... Mackenzie has been your friend for what, your whole life?", Chloe asked, and applied some blush to Bluey's cheeks.

"Yea, but I don't like him like that.", she reasoned.

Chloe sighed. "One day, you're going to realize... and it'll be too late.", Chloe shook her head disapprovingly while finishing up Bluey's makeup.

"No, I won't.", Bluey assured her friend and a little to herself.

"Well, whatever you say.", Chloe shrugged. "Finished!", she announced and turned to look in the mirror.

Bluey smiled. "I love it, thank you so much Chloe!", she thanked her best friend and turned to her to give her a hug.

Chloe smiled. "No problem.", she hugged Bluey back.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Bluey immediately got up from her desk chair and turned to Chloe. They both shared a look.

"Good luck.", Chloe hugged her best friend.

"Thanks.", Bluey responded and walked to the door to open it.

There was Jean-Luc, in casual wear. He smiled to Bluey. "Ready?", he asked.

Bluey nodded, smiled to him, and they left.

Chloe shook her head, smiling. "One day, she'll realize what she's missing."

———————————————————————

Absolutely LOVE how Chloe is literally on Mackenzie's side lol😭

Alr well, I probs won't update for a while since it's winter break and traveling yk?

Sooo, bye!! See y'all later, love u💕