Chapter Eleven: Movies - Jean-Luc's POV

The door opened and Jean-Luc saw Bluey. His mouth dropped wide open in awe of how beautiful she was.

Bluey's expression became worried. "What is it?", she asked. "Do I look bad?"

Jean-Luc shook his head. "No. Quite the opposite, actually.", he smiled.

Bluey blushed a little and smiled in return. "Thank you."

Jean-Luc continued to smile as he reached out his paw for Bluey to take.

Bluey took it while smiling and Jean-Luc led her to his car. He opened the door and gestured for her to get in.

"Thank you.", Bluey said as she got into the car.

Jean-Luc nodded in return and went around to his side to get in.

They drove to the movies and when they arrived, Jean-Luc opened the door again for Bluey, as a gentleman should do. They went inside to get tickets for the movie.

They had lots of fun, bought popcorn, laughed throughout the movie, and enjoyed their time together.

Jean-Luc thought it was perfect, but later while the movie was playing, he noticed something off about Bluey.

Why is she so silent all of a sudden? She looks anxious too, did I do something? Did someone else do something? What happened to her?, he thought.

The movie ended soon after and as they were walking out, Jean-Luc decided to ask Bluey about it.

"Hey... you seemed... off  during the movie. Is everything good?", he asked with a sympathetic expression.

Bluey looked down at the ground, then back up at Jean-Luc.

"Well, it's fine, nothing bad, it's just...", Bluey almost admitted it, but then covered it up. "Nothing. It's nothing. I'm fine.", she faked a smile.

Jean-Luc rolled his eyes. "You're not. I can tell. That's a fake smile.", he looked at her sadly. "What actually happened? You know you can tell me anything, right?", he comforted.

Bluey hesitated. "Well... yea. I know."

"So then tell me. What's wrong?", Jean-Luc asked, impatient.

"Fine.", Bluey gave in. "It's Mackenzie.", she admitted.

Mackenzie?? What did he do to my Bluey? Did he hurt her? Or worse??, Jean-Luc thought. So many thoughts went through his head.

"Mackenzie? What did he do to you? I swear if he did anything to hurt you...", Jean-Luc growled.

"No!", Bluey frantically and quickly clarified. "He didn't do anything bad to me. He just... said some things. That made me realize something."

"He did? What did he say?", Jean-Luc impatiently asked.

"He said he...", Bluey took a deep breath in and out before she said it.

"He said he loved me.", Bluey admitted.

Jean-Luc was stunned.

Mackenzie told Bluey he loved her?

—————————————————

Hey y'all! How was your break? I hope it was amazing. Anyways...

I'm back!!

I told y'all the next chap was gonna be Jean-Luc!

Thank you to my bestie for giving me an idea for this chap. Love u. <3

Anyways, I hope y'all liked this chapter, and remember I update every Tuesday, so stay tuned for the next chapter!

Alright thanks so much for reading, love all y'all!!💕💕