INTRODUCTION

This book is based on Ishq Mein Marjawan that starred Arjun Bijlani and Aalisha Panwar in the lead roles. It was a romantic mystery thriller with a gripping storyline. There were many intense and hot scenes between Deep & Tara and Deep & Arohi who were the main couples of the show and my shots are based on both of the couples due to this reason.

Arjun Bijlani as Deep Raichand

Aalisha Panwar as Arohi Kashyap (Left)/Tara Raichand (Right)

Tara Raichand (Right)

Plot of IMMJ: Deep was married to Tara and Arohi who were lookalikes of each other. Tara was the evil one and Arohi was the innocent one. Deep was an evil but loyal husband who was using Arohi to save Tara but eventually he fell for Arohi and decided to protect her. The show was therefore based on how Deep kept loving Arohi but also kept using both his wives to succeed in his plans.

In Indian Television, couples have many steamy scenes together but ArDeep/DeeRa had such erotic scenes that they would give you web series vibes which is why I'm using some pictures in my book to gain more interest from readers and to help them enjoy the story more.

***

This work is based on pure imagination written by me so no one is allowed to copy my work in any form. Since it's rated mature and contains detailed sexual content, I advise my readers to only read if they're comfortable with it and to ignore and leave if they're uncomfortable. Please do not report or abuse this book. I appreciate everybody who are reading it and giving me love. Please continue to do so as it gives me motivation and satisfaction. Thank you.

***

I probably gave an introduction way too big but I did it only to help readers like this story more. I'd be even happier if anyone ends up watching IMMJ just because of my story. Anyways, lots of love. ❤

~ Love Eva