A Happy Ending

Ok so this is actually the last chapter :'( I'm sorry if it seems abrupt/rushed but I just have no more plot left in me, even this one was a struggle. if somebody has a specific scene/situation they want to see I'd be happy to write it into a bonus chapter! but other than that the story is basically done. thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!! <3 <3

It was one of those rare moments where Yeosang and San were alone together. It was in the evening--Yeosang had finished all he wanted to do for the day and Wooyoung was spending time with his tall servant friend, so San and Yeosang had the library all to themselves.

"Do you spend a lot of time here these days?" Yeosang asked while he browsed the shelves, San trailing behind.

"Some," San said. 

"I suppose you have been in the training room a lot, too. Perhaps you could go there with Wooyoungie."

"No, I haven't been training much."

"Oh." Yeosang cocked his head. "But I thought..."

"Prince, I have something to tell you."

"King."

San gave Yeosang a glare that told him 'not the time'.

"Sorry," Yeosang giggled. He put down the book he'd been looking at, giving his lover his full attention. "What is it?"

San then told Yeosang about how he and Wooyoung had gone to see the doctor, insisting that he didn't want to worry Yeosang until they knew for sure that the damage was permanent. He analyzed Yeosang's expression carefully.

"Oh, San," Yeosang said sadly. "I am sorry that happened to you."

"Don't be," San dismissed. "It's fine. Don't be sorry, Wooyoungie already blames himself."

"He should not. It is the fault only of my mother."

"I agree."

"The knighthood would surely accept you if I made them," Yeosang suggested. "Though, I am certain you would not want that."

"No, I wouldn't."

Yeosang hugged him. He fit so perfectly in San's arms. "You do not have to work at all, you know." Yeosang pointed out. "I will take care of you."

San smiled. Yeosang had everything yet he wouldn't hesitate to give the same to the ones he loved. "I love you, did you know that?"

"Of course I knew that." Yeosang's words were muffled by San's shoulder. "And I love you, too."

The door opened and they parted from their hug to see Wooyoung enter. Yeosang looked puzzled. "I thought you were with..."

"Yunho," Wooyoung finished. "Yes, I was, but..." He smiled a bit sheepishly. "I missed you two."

You two. Not just Yeosang, but San, too. 

"San was just telling me about your little secret," Yeosang said.

"San made me promise not to tell you!" Wooyoung said defensively.

Yeosang laughed. "I have no doubt about that."

San glared at Wooyoung. Traitor. Not that Yeosang was mad, anyway.

Yeosang looked at them both. "Now that you are here, Wooyoungie, shall we start a new book?"

~~~

Yeosang had sent Princess Yuna word about San's return soon after he came back, and it seemed that she finally received it and wanted to come visit.