4.1

Maya rolled over in bed, using her spare hand that wasn't entangled around her wife's waist to feel for the alarm clock

Maya rolled over in bed, using her spare hand that wasn't entangled around her wife's waist to feel for the alarm clock. The early alarm she'd set for a run blaring and making the italian press herself further into the bedsheets.

"Maya, you're gonna wake up the bambina." Carina mumbled barely awake, pressing her face into her pillow. Maya removed her arm from around her waist and turned the alarm off, pressing a kiss to her wife's head as she got up to get dressed.

She was soon dressed in her running clothes and fastening her shoes, walking down the stairs but not before hesitating by Fynleigh's door. Had she woken her up? God she would feel terrible. As much as Carina would grow annoyed by the alarm and it would result in some grumpy italian that Maya didn't understand at all; Carina understood why she had to run, or more so why she wanted to run. The new bambina in the house had barely been with them a day and potentially been woken up by a blaring alarm at six something am.

Fynleigh stirred slightly with a quiet whine at a distant alarm as she heard footsteps and complaining in italian- letting out a small huff and hurrying her face into her pillow. She soon drifted off again the overwhelm of everything still hanging over her and weighing heavy on her eyes. Maya slowly peeked her head around the door with an amused smile crossing her face as she noticed the sleeping girl's posture, just like her wife's with a mop of red hair just peeking out from under the covers and her head seemingly buried deep into the pillow. Maya almost worried that she would potentially suffocate herself.

She closed the door with a quite click and was soon off on her run, her heart full of love for her wife and their new bambina that warmed her against the cold morning air.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The red head was woken up the second time that morning with an overwhelming urge to pee. She swallowed thickly, almost nervous to leave the bedroom where the two women had seemed to designate the space as hers. She had some element of control and security in said room, until Maya and Carina changed their minds when a better offer came along.

Fynleigh had no choice but to leave the room and hoped to everything, with everything crossed that her foster parents weren't awake yet. She peeked her head around the room door and let out a relieved breath when she noticed the lack of persons or select persons, basking in the silence of the apartment. It was oddly comforting in comparison to the loud, violent foster homes she'd previously been placed in.

She dashed forward into the bathroom thinking she'd succeeded in her plan of not being seen and bothering Maya and Carina. She rinsed her hands and was a few feet away from the bedroom, thinking she'd succeeded before the apartment door opened and Maya was suddenly in front of her.

"Fuck." Fynleigh flinched, getting jump scared by the blonde's sudden appearance.

"Morning Fyn." Maya gave her a warning look before transitioning into a warm smile.